UTG ($4.03)
      UTG+1 ($2.91)
      UTG+2 ($3.05)
      MP1 ($4.30)
      MP2 ($1.93)
      CO ($5.77)
      Hero ($4.11)

Dealt to Hero A:club: K:club:

UTG raises to $0.12, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.36, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.24

FLOP ($0.78) 3:club: T:club: A:diamond:

UTG checks, Hero bets $0.36, UTG raises to $0.91, Hero calls $0.55

TURN ($2.60) 3:club: T:club: A:diamond: 7:diamond:

UTG checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($2.60) 3:club: T:club: A:diamond: 7:diamond: Q:club:

UTG bets $2.76 (AI), Hero calls $2.76

Hero shows A:club: K:club: (Pre 61%, Flop 87.8%, Turn 90.9%)UTG shows T:spade: J:spade: (Pre 39%, Flop 12.2%, Turn 9.1%)Hero wins $7.72

I raise for value...I have position and a strong hand

I bet for value on the flop...either than flush draw, its kinda dry....any flush draw that would call me here I have beat, floped top pair with top kicker so my bet isnt that big...I want him to continue and since its 3bet pot it wont be problem getting stacks in by the river

after he raises I still dont feel like he could have much here...only thing he could continue with vs me preflop would maybe be TT imo...33 are out of the question, doubt he does this with AT either...so I think I have advantage here and I can improve later too...

blank turn card...he checks..I check behind...planning to call the river on blank...betting here wouldnt accomplish much here imo...

I hit sweet card on the river and he shoves on me...seems like he wanted to just bluff me out of the pot...I thought he would be atleast on TT
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Lavek,

Besides the preflop raise that could be a bit light versus a tighter UTG open I like your play postflop.

Villain is repping only TT on the flop and he can have AQ/AK as well.

Well played.