This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] JJ on BB mway

• HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      MP is 31/5 AF 1.6 over 150 hands
      BU is 52/3 AF 1 over 65 hands
      SB is 21/0 AF 4 over 25 hands

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.04(BB) Replayer
      SB ($4.72)
      Hero ($4)
      UTG ($3.45)
      UTG+1 ($1.90)
      UTG+2 ($10.64)
      MP1 ($2.86)
      CO ($4.11)
      BTN ($4.29)

Dealt to Hero J:club: J:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, MP1 raises to $0.08, fold, BTN calls $0.08, SB calls $0.06, Hero calls $0.04

FLOP ($0.32) K:heart: J:heart: Q:heart:

SB checks, Hero checks, MP1 bets $0.32, BTN folds, SB raises to $0.64, Hero folds, MP1 calls $0.32

TURN ($1.60) K:heart: J:heart: Q:heart: 7:heart:

SB checks, MP1 checks

RIVER ($1.60) K:heart: J:heart: Q:heart: 7:heart: A:diamond:

SB checks, MP1 bets $1.16, SB calls $1.16

MP1 shows T:spade: T:heart: (Pre 19%, Flop 43.6%, Turn 77.3%)SB shows K:club: K:spade: (Pre 81%, Flop 56.4%, Turn 22.7%)MP1 wins $3.73

Im not sure would squeezing my JJ be good here...I think they can play ok in mway so I just call

after I see this ugly flop I just check my set...Ill bet last to act if MP continues with agression and I can see how others will react...

after a big bet and a raise from SB I think my JJ have no business here so I just fold them, to many people in pot and someone can have flush easily...on showdown I see I dodged a bullet

btw something weird with forum..seems I made the same topic title as one I put a few days ago and it put my post inside that topic...I screwed that topic after editing...do I really have to watch that my topics dont have the same name?
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Lavek,

You have 3 fish in the pot and a great hand, why would we not want to isolate at least one of them and raise for value?

I would 3-bet here to about 4x.

As played I agree with our passive play. We can consider calling flop to fold turn unimproved but there's still a guy behind that can shove so ur play is fine.