BTN: 117.4 BB
      SB: 180.6 BB
      BB: 108.6 BB
      Hero (UTG): 190.6 BB
      UTG+1: 447.6 BB
      MP: 266 BB

SB posts SB 0.4 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.4 BB) Hero has 3:heart: 3:diamond:

Hero calls 1 BB, UTG+1 calls 1 BB, MP raises to 5 BB, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls 4 BB, UTG+1 calls 4 BB

Set mining we go.

Flop: (16.4 BB, 3 players) 3:club: A:spade: T:heart:
      Hero checks, UTG+1 bets 3 BB, MP calls 3 BB, Hero raises to 18 BB, fold, fold
      I have to raise here vs KQ and for value. Is my play fine or should I slow play I think the raiser is likely to have Ax. UTG + 1 is fish he has many chips because he was in a pot vs a guy who was cooler.

Hero wins 24.4 BB
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Preflop: The right play depends on how loose the table is. If you were UTG in a 8 or 9 handed table then I would prefer limping a lot of the time. Here it's 7-handed, and in a 6-handed game I'll pretty much never limp at all. If the table is really loose and you expect multiple callers behind you a lot, then limping makes more sense. If you think the players are tight in general and you'll often get to play headsup with a single opponent, then raising makes more sense.

Flop: I think we should raise here for sure. If they had bet larger then a slowplay could be a possible option. But here we don't want to let them get cheap draws with their gutshots and also we just want to go for max value and raise bet bet and shove our entire stack on the River. Besides we are deep against MP so we must start building the pot immediately.

Thanks.