Non Showdown graph line

• Vito992
      Vito992
      Bronze
      I play NL2 6max, my stats are 13/10 and I have 24bb/100, I play 3 tables at a time (while watching a movie or something), and these is my graph from March.

I'm kind of concerned about the non showdown line. Is this normal? Or should I re-analyse/improve my game? May I see some other graphs to be able to compare (and the stats pls), and maybe also the graphs of other microlimits (NL5, NL10)?

Thank you :)

• 10 replies
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      I think its probably normal to have a negative non-SD line for most of us at this limit as it is compensated for by the poorer players calling down our better hands and improving our overall SD winnings.

That said you've lost almost as much in non-SD as you've won overall EV. I guess that might be normal for someone playing a bit nitty (13/10 on 6max is very tight). Other players might be noticing and exploiting your tendency to fold in thin situations, perhaps 3 betting you light or attacking your continuation bet representing sets more often.

Do you steal/resteal at all?
    • vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      The better you get, the more u will save money / win nonshowdown... u dont have to worry about loosing nonshowdown at lowest limits while you are just learning basics of the game. :)
    • Phoenix2104
      Phoenix2104
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jaissica
      Other players might be noticing and exploiting your tendency to fold in thin situations, perhaps 3 betting you light or attacking your continuation bet representing sets more often.

The guy plays NL2 not NL200!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Moved to the relevant board :)
    • prisly87
      prisly87
      Silver
      read this
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Phoenix2104
      Originally posted by Jaissica
      Other players might be noticing and exploiting your tendency to fold in thin situations, perhaps 3 betting you light or attacking your continuation bet representing sets more often.

The guy plays NL2 not NL200!
      These kind of trends are common at NL10... :P
    • bmfbpi
      bmfbpi
      Bronze
      Don't worry about non-showdown at micros from what i have read here and on 2+2. Focus on valuebetting the hell out of your opponents
    • CharlesPkR
      CharlesPkR
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JaissicaOther players might be noticing and exploiting your tendency to fold in thin situations, perhaps 3 betting you light or attacking your continuation bet representing sets more often.
      They might be… Or they might be not.

It's 2NL. Other players don't notice, don't exploit, don't 3bet light, don't attack continuation bet.

It's totally normal to have a negative redline at those limits. Don't focus on it, maybe later (even later, be careful with what you can infer from this line), you probably have a ton of other subjects that should require your attention (like value betting).
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Vito992
      (while watching a movie or something),
      I'd cut this out of your game, -EV IMO
    • Vito992
      Vito992
      Bronze
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      Originally posted by Vito992
      (while watching a movie or something),
      I'd cut this out of your game, -EV IMO

I can easily play on 9 tables, so 3 tables are just fine with a movie. When it gets to be more tricky, I just pause the movie and take my time to think.