This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Coaching problem :(

• Werkon
      Werkon
      Bronze
      Today I wanted to attend the coaching today (my first). I installed PartyPoker software and registered my account. I'm playing on Mansion so I didnt deposit any money and stuff like that. The problem is that when I want to find coaching tables, none show up. Here's a screen of whats actually happening : http://werkovo.unas.cz/partypoker.png . Can anyone please help me with this, I would really like to take some coachings. Thanks
  • 4 replies
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Is that first letter L as Lottery or I as Integrity? :)

Just find tables by the number. But I think you misspelled his nickname.
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Another listener had nearly the same problem. He wasn't able to open any cash-table. Mabye PartyPoker changed something, so users with a playmoney account can't open cash-tables. We will find out.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • Werkon
      Werkon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CoreySteel
      Is that first letter L as Lottery or I as Integrity? :)

Just find tables by the number. But I think you misspelled his nickname.
      I always copy-pasted the nickname, so it should be right. I also think that it has something to do that I have no real money on my account because "Deposit now" screen always pops-up.
    • Werkon
      Werkon
      Bronze
      I tried watching some games today at PartyPoker and it is okay now. It was maybe some kind of glitch.