[FOURTH SEMINAR] Schnitzelfisch and Erik Stenqvist - Mindset - Webinar 2nd April 7.30pm CET

• ErikStenqvist
      ErikStenqvist
      Global
      Hey guys!

Schnitzelfisch and me will be hosting a webinar were we will give our take on the mental and mindset side of poker.

Date is Tuesday 2nd of April 7.30pm CET

You will get to hear how we as coaches look at the game and what we find how players often misunderstand or misapply concepts. Were there in general are opportunities to make great improvements and were the player pool in general is not taking full advantage on the mental side .We welcome any questions of course and if we can get questions ahead of time we can structure the webinar up a bit and prepare the answers.

So what would you like covered in the Webinar? :)

We welcome any and all feedback!

:f_love:
  • 22 replies
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      This is the fourth seminar and should be very very good.
    • Swish29
      Swish29
      Bronze
      Hi Erik,

I'd like to see how we as poker players can use in our professional life the capital we own, besides playing at the tables, or anything else poker-related. We don't know how long poker will last, although it's fine now and we need to enjoy it now, it seems smart to me to invest in other things, such as stock markets, FOREX, etc. I don't know how much this topic would fit in this webinar, but since you're a life coach, and Schnitzelfisch among others a productivity coach, I hope it does. I'd seriously love to have a "how to use your bankroll for non-poker purposes" topic. (Btw it's Jonathan ;) )
    • ErikStenqvist
      ErikStenqvist
      Global
      Originally posted by Swish29
      Hi Erik,

I'd like to see how we as poker players can use in our professional life the capital we own, besides playing at the tables, or anything else poker-related. We don't know how long poker will last, although it's fine now and we need to enjoy it now, it seems smart to me to invest in other things, such as stock markets, FOREX, etc. I don't know how much this topic would fit in this webinar, but since you're a life coach, and Schnitzelfisch among others a productivity coach, I hope it does. I'd seriously love to have a "how to use your bankroll for non-poker purposes" topic. (Btw it's Jonathan ;) )
      Hey Jonathan!

I think we could cover skills we can use in other parts of life. The bankroll for investment etc might be too broad to cover, Maybe we will touch on that. :)

Cheers! :)
    • Gonchan
      Gonchan
      Bronze
      Hi Erik

I want to hear the 1 or 2 core fact which help grinder but many don't do this.

Anyway, Is there seminar for diamond?

I'll be platinum next month so it may cause problem for solders.
    • ErikStenqvist
      ErikStenqvist
      Global
      Originally posted by Gonchan
      Hi Erik

I want to hear the 1 or 2 core fact which help grinder but many don't do this.

Anyway, Is there seminar for diamond?

I'll be platinum next month so it may cause problem for solders.
      This is something that definitely will be covered in the video :)

I'm not sure if it is for diamond only... Will have to ask Pat about that...
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      this is tonight remember!
    • tadcka
      tadcka
      Black
      Enjoyed a lot, more of this stuff plz! Not only poker skills are important at the tables, there is so much to do outside the tables.

Thanks for a nice coaching :heart:
    • Sjors777
      Sjors777
      Bronze
      Was a great seminair imo. The interaction is pretty great, it was a nice opportunity to get some feedback and response on a lot of varying questions.

Good job guys!
    • IronPumper
      IronPumper
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey!

This webinar was ubergreat in my opinion.
      I find it was very well organized and you guys have been working together in a very great way.

The insights from you both regards to Mindfulness, personal development and productivity have been very valuable.
      I had to made a ton of notes what is for me always a very good sign that a coaching gives me a lot.

So saying this, i would rly change nothing and just keep it upas it was.
      Rly hope that you both make more of such webinars!

cheers:)
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      The webinar was a really awesome experience for me as well, I am really happy to have the opportunity to work with you guys ;) .

We would love to do more of these webinars (if the management agrees), how frequent would you like them to be? We're thinking bi-weekly at the moment :) .

-Primož

EDIT: Recording of the webinar: http://www.twitch.tv/pokerstrategy_english/b/385710387
    • serverm07
      serverm07
      Basic
      Yea great stuff and definitely was worth my time.
    • Swish29
      Swish29
      Bronze
      Thanks for the recording, wasn't well organized today and skipped it :(
    • Crokid
      Crokid
      Bronze
      You guys are doing a great job. Hopefully we will have opportunity to have some more of your coaching. Each one of you has a lot to say and combined together you just fit perfectly.
    • ErikStenqvist
      ErikStenqvist
      Global
      Thanks for the kind words guys!

We had a great time doing it and hopefully there will be more coming :)
    • Pumper247
      Pumper247
      Bronze
      You made a great team :s_thumbsup:
      how frequent would you like them to be?
      - 1 webinar per 1-2 weeks would be good i think. Keep the special high quality!
      Thanks
    • Swish29
      Swish29
      Bronze
      Special quality together with 25 to 50 webinars a year doesn't compute :)
    • owi85
      owi85
      Bronze
      just tried to watch the recording of the webinar but its not there anymore for some reason?
    • boonmaster
      boonmaster
      Bronze
      where is the recording? i was on holiday an cant watched the last coaching/seminar.
    • ErikStenqvist
      ErikStenqvist
      Global
      Hey guys! Will look into it. :)