I need some precious pieces of advice

• Stevie8
      The story is the following: I started playing on Titan poker via pokerstrategy. After I built a decent bankroll i decided to move to pokerstars because of the level of traffic at the cash tables and also because of the increasing number of fish on stars(compared to titan). The mistake was that I didn't connect my Pokerstars account with my pokerstrategy account, and now I cannot connect them.
      Now I want to restart earning pokerstrategy points for learning purposes but also take advantage of pokerstars' nice rewarding system and traffic. What do you suggest me to do ?
  • 2 replies
      Hey Stevie8,

There is nothing you can do unfortunately. If you have not signed up to PokerStars via our marketing code then unfortunately you will remain untracked there. PokerStars do not allow affiliate retracking.

Whilst PokerStars is the largest poker room it is not the be all and end all and there are many partner rooms out there that compete.

We even have a dedicated thread where we promise to help you find the ideal poker room for you!

Check it out!

• ExternalUseOnly
      Many people have this problem i'm afraid mate.

If you want to take advantage of the cool stuff on here you will probably have to use shitty ipoker software now or you could try microgaming network: Ladbrokes, unibet and sure there was another think its either euro poker or 24hr poker. Microgaming has awesome software, plenty of sucky fish, traffic isnt too shabby, i think you get 30% rakeback at unibet and of course you dont have to use ipoker software any more :D

Try out that link Gary gave you though maybe you will find a new love