Stacks:
      UTG ($2.02) 101bb
      UTG+1 ($1.28) 64bb
      CO ($2.27) 114bb
      BTN ($2) 100bb
      SB ($4.07) 204bb
      Hero (BB) ($2.64) 132bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.03, 6 players) Hero is BB J:diamond: J:heart:
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.06, 1 fold, SB calls $0.05, Hero raises to $0.23, CO raises to $0.40, SB calls $0.34, Hero calls $0.17

Flop: 9:club: 7:club: 5:diamond: ($1.20, 3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.70, CO goes all-in $1.87, SB calls $1.87, Hero calls $1.17

Turn: Q:heart: ($6.81, 3 players, 1 all-in)
      SB checks, Hero checks

River: 6:club: ($6.81, 3 players, 1 all-in)
      SB goes all-in $1.80, Hero goes all-in $0.37

Flop fold?
      Preflop fold?
  • 5 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Cuvash,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: Why are we donking into the preflop 4-better?

Let him cbet and then we can decide to go with the hand or not. I think that stacking off here is rather light given the multiway pot and his strong looking preflop 4-bet.
    • Cuvash
      Cuvash
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi Cuvash,

Let him cbet and then we can decide to go with the hand or not. I think that stacking off here is rather light given the multiway pot and his strong looking preflop 4-bet.
      I donked to get some information if he raise i am behind if he calls i should be ahead of him right?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Cuvash
      Hi Cuvash,

I donked to get some information if he raise i am behind if he calls i should be ahead of him right?
      How is that so? And if you donked for "information" why do you call his shove?

Villain can raise draws for example or hands like TT. However, I do agree that we are almost always behind. Even a hand like AQcc is a favorite here.

And I don't agree that if he calls we are ahead. What can he actually call with that we beat?
    • Cuvash
      Cuvash
      Bronze
      Hi Cuvash,

Villain can raise draws for example or hands like TT. However, I do agree that we are almost always behind. Even a hand like AQcc is a favorite here.

And I don't agree that if he calls we are ahead. What can he actually call with that we beat?
      My call was mistake i know what, its my own fault, i was at small tilt, its not only the technical play that i need to work on, i need to work on my mindset also.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Cuvash,

My call was mistake i know what, its my own fault, i was at small tilt, its not only the technical play that i need to work on, i need to work on my mindset also.
      You've got the first step right: identifying that you do have a tilt problem.

I recommend setting up stop losses, setting up a time limit for sessions, limit for number of tables, etc.

Pretty much you want to minimize the bleeding first and then work on fixing the problems because they take a while to fix.