Software

• thesundancekid
      thesundancekid
      Bronze
      personally i hate FTP software

i like the avatars and the expressions they do,

but i hate the lobby think its a mess, , hate how when you click on tourni info main lobby pops back up again.. its a bit of a hassle looking at blind structures and its complete SHIT how to TAG players........
  • 8 replies
    • Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      I always liked full tilts software but the lobby does need a bit out work, filters etc
      more so because ive got so used to the pokerstars lobby and it is more easier to use and overall its just better
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thesundancekid
      hate how when you click on tourni info main lobby pops back up again.
      Then turn off pop out. You can do in Lobby settings.

its a bit of a hassle looking at blind structures
      As it almost same as in stars(for my opinion even better) so I assume you hate it either.

and its complete SHIT how to TAG players........
      You mean double click for notes/tags or just a right click for marking player is hard and uncomfortable for you?

I think you just busted your roll there, so that's reason why you are mad as baby who haven't got candy.
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Maloco87
      I always liked full tilts software but the lobby does need a bit out work, filters etc
      more so because ive got so used to the pokerstars lobby and it is more easier to use and overall its just better
      In lobby there is option Advanced Filters if you haven't changed lobby view do it by going options -> lobby settings -> lobby view otherwise don't know how to help you. :)
    • Phoenix2104
      Phoenix2104
      Bronze
      As explained in the previous posts you can customize your lobby view almost any way you like, so I can't really see where is the problem for you.
    • elliotmack
      elliotmack
      Bronze
      what des the latest FTP software entail?
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      What i have notice is graphical changes when you win a hand it shows with what exactly hand, and if you take a pot it shows green caption WINNER!
    • elliotmack
      elliotmack
      Bronze
      Yeah I also noticed that however I'm a little gutted as i thought it would be black card update never mind though maybe soon 😀
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      I really hope that they gonna return "Iron man" promo, coz better of it I haven't seen anywhere!