Bronze
      SB: $4.38 (109.5 bb)
      BB: $4.16 (104 bb)
      MP: $3.85 (96.3 bb) 13/6/RFI MP 7(28)/fld 3bet -/ Pf agg 0.8/cbet 50/185
      CO: $7.93 (198.3 bb)
      BTN: $4 (100 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A :diamond: K :club:
      MP raises to $0.16, 3 folds, BB calls $0.12

Flop: ($0.34) J:spade: 2:spade: T:heart: (2 players)
      BB checks, MP bets $0.24, BB folds

preflop given his really tight open range ok to just call ? As i see it now.. I dont like it i dont have any sample on his fold to 3bet to know if he calls loose ..But he is not a full stack and i dont have a lot of reads/stats so maybe 3bet /broke preflop might be best (?)

flop i think ch/raising is better the fold is to weak.
  • 3 replies
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by noulispa
      MP: $3.85 (96.3 bb) 13/6/RFI MP 7(28)/fld 3bet -/ Pf agg 0.8/cbet 50/185
      he is not a full stack and i dont have a lot of reads/stats so maybe 3bet /broke preflop might be best (?)
      what do you beat?

flop i think ch/raising is better the fold is to weak.
      what do you make him fold?
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      hmmm so i play it completely right ok..

what do you beat?

he opens sth like this 88+,AJs+,KQs,AJo+ (7%) and we are 53 % favor against this range . However we dont now how he reacts in 3bets if he calls loose go broke loose e.t.c .but when i see that he isnt a full stack i think that he isnt reg so he probably go broke lighter preflop than AK+QQ+ in that spot but it is an assaption. The player seems really nitty so i played it ok.

what do you make him fold?

I was thinking the same when i was playing the hand thats why i jush/fot cld . Cause ch/call its bad with our pour EQ + OOP and ch/raise isnt good.
      And his range is so strong and has me crushed oon this board so ch/fold is best.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      he opens sth like this 88+,AJs+,KQs,AJo+ (7%) and we are 53 % favor against this range
      7% might be made up in different ways (like 22+, AK), but in any case, this is almost definitely a sample size issue.
      his mp raise first in shouldn't ever be higher than his pfr, for pretty obvious reasons - mp is one of the first positions, and pfr is a more reliable stat since sample on it builds way faster than for raise first in.

However we dont now how he reacts in 3bets if he calls loose go broke loose e.t.c .but when i see that he isnt a full stack i think that he isnt reg so he probably go broke lighter preflop than AK+QQ+ in that spot but it is an assaption. The player seems really nitty so i played it ok.
      yeah, main problem is that we don't know at all how he reacts to 3bets. given that the only thing we know is that he has a tight opening range, calling should be best.

it might be fine to 3bet/fold, expecting him to call with worse and 4bet better, but we just have no info at all on that.
      i am definitely not going 3bet/broke though. he seems very much on the weak-tight side and, even though he's not auto-reloading, i don't think we have any reason at all to believe he is going light for 96.3 big blinds.

I was thinking the same when i was playing the hand thats why i jush/fot cld . Cause ch/call its bad with our pour EQ + OOP and ch/raise isnt good.
      And his range is so strong and has me crushed oon this board so ch/fold is best.
      yeah, you said pretty much everything there. his range is just too strong to try to play back being oop.

nice hand!