SSS Questions (for the SSS highrollers)

• TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      Hi there,
      I'm currently playing 2-4$ fixed limit on stars, but have thought about trying out other games like NL SSS to build up my bankroll and maybe get up to a level where I can make regular cashouts.

My question is about the scalability of the SSS and does it kind of prepare you to switching to a bigstack oriented strategy later on if you could earn more that way? I've been reasonably successful (a good +ve winrate after 15k hands) on NL25 SH with just reading the basic BSS articles so what articles do I need and how does the game change as you get to higher and higher limits (NL1000)?

I just want a general idea of the + and - of the SSS.
  • 1 reply
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      it's ok to build a bankroll if you don't mind boredom. You won't really learn anything though, since you're playing only 5-6 hands, and the occasional steal. If you learn NLSH though, imo it's quite interesting and more profitable than FL at higher limits (more traffic)...dunno really how to describe the changes in the game as you move up.. I guess it gets more aggro and less fishy on every limit you move up.
      To beat NL25SH you just need the articles and videos imo. later on it gets tougher, and stats are essential, but if you work on your game then you should be fine