[NL2-NL10] [NL2 SH] QQ cbet or not to cbet?

• vilistaja
      I had discussion on that hand with my poker buddy and we finally had question cbet or not? Both villains are new to us.

Microgaming - £0.02 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 5 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BTN: £1.61
      Hero (SB): £2.00
      BB: £0.80
      UTG: £2.10
      CO: £2.98

Hero posts SB £0.01, BB posts BB £0.02

Pre Flop: (pot: £0.03) Hero has Q:club: Q:spade:

UTG calls £0.02, CO calls £0.02, BTN calls £0.02, Hero raises to £0.12, BB calls £0.10, fold, CO calls £0.10, fold

Flop: (£0.40, 3 players) K:heart: J:heart: 7:spade:
      Hero ...???

Should we cbet there and how much? If we are betting we are basically commiting ourselves against shortstack what i don't mind, but we have one player behind. On the other hand i don't see many hands that can give us value so interesting spot.

And i would like to know little bit about our plans there if we cbet and if don't?
  • 2 replies
    • BotiaKiraly
      Tough one, I would probably 3bet about 30-35, call the small guy if he shoves, give it up if I have to in case the big guy stays in
    • BogdanPS
      Hi Vilistaja,

Preflop: I think that versus 3 limpers and being OOP we should raise larger. I'd make it 7-8 BB at least

Postflop: We have the best hand often versus two limpers and as you said we are fine to go with it versus the shortstack.

If CO plays back at us we can still fold. So my plan would be to bet 25-30c and take it from there.

If we get called by both we give up. If BB shoves and CO folds we can call. If BB calls and CO folds we go with the hand on turn/river.