Filtered graphs

• 5 replies
    • Gentari
      Not sure as I don't play cash much, but scary :f_o:

fwiw - they are obviously beating you, so it's either they are super strong v your range or you are getting unlucky...I would suggest you are calling light v tight players.
    • Backcushion
      I dont do cash but:

1) As mentioned above, you could be calling with too wide range vs their tighter range

2)You are giving your opponents too much credit and or giving up too late=big nonshowdown losses
    • Wriggers
      Judging by your showdown and Non-SD winnings i'd say you are either calling too lightly preflop and never getting a SD value hand, or you are giving villain too much credit and need to float/bluff more often.
    • immot
      My graphs are similar (smaller sample tho) but I'm beating the limits +10bb/100.
    • kriko92
      Add VPIP = true when making the filters and you'll see more realistic graphs that show how you're doing in the situations. These look awful just because folding the blinds is included.
      And with VPIP=true, you can set PFR to "yes" to see how you're doing when you 3bet or to "no" to see how you're doing when you call pre.