Need help

• TheWinnerTakesItAll
      TheWinnerTakesItAll
      Bronze
      I created account and made deposit, money didn't reach my account yet. The problem is that I forgot that I had other account on pokerstars. I only played play money tables and didn't made deposit with that account and it was closed in 2011 December, so that should I do now? What are my options? ?(
  • 12 replies
    • doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheWinnerTakesItAll
      I created account and made deposit, money didn't reach my account yet. The problem is that I forgot that I had other account on pokerstars. I only played play money tables and didn't made deposit with that account and it was closed in 2011 December, so that should I do now? What are my options? ?(
      Contact support and explain. If what you said is true, and you played without real money involved, they will close one of your accounts and let you use the other. I strongly suggest you to provide all available documents asap.
    • TheWinnerTakesItAll
      TheWinnerTakesItAll
      Bronze
      The real problem is that i didn't remeber if created account with my real name, because I just wanted to play in play money tables. I just know user ID and email address of that account:(
    • doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Bronze
      The real problem is that i didn't remeber if created account with my real name, because I just wanted to play in play money tables. I just know user ID and email address of that account:(
      Contact support and ask for the reason your money is not available to play. If they mention your account, explain.
      Also check your mail, you have used to make "play money" account to see what you had wrote back then
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks doctorkgb :)

Yes, contacting PokerStars support is the best thing to do now TheWinnerTakesItAll. Just explain the situation to them as calmly and honestly as possible and go from there.

Let us know how you get on :)

Regards,
      Gary
    • TheWinnerTakesItAll
      TheWinnerTakesItAll
      Bronze
      I got my money, should I still write them about my account?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      I would yes, if you've never deposited on your previous account I don't forsee there being many issues but it's always good to be honest and upfront about it with them.

Send them a mail :)
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      I got my money, should I still write them about my account?
      I would personally, it will only catch up with you later on and you'll regret it. They may understand your problem and be able sort it out. It's not like you've purposely created a second account, hopefully they'll see this.

Honesty is the bets policy ;)
    • TheWinnerTakesItAll
      TheWinnerTakesItAll
      Bronze
      Yeah I have never deposited on stars before, but you are probably right, HollyMichelle. I will write to them about my situation.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      It's the best way :)

Let us know how you get on as well :)
    • TheWinnerTakesItAll
      TheWinnerTakesItAll
      Bronze
      They closed my old account and I can play on my new one. :)
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      yeahhhh :s_cool:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      yeahhhh :s_cool:
      +1