This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Can't access to my pokerstars account on my iPad

• mwatola
      mwatola
      Bronze
      Hey,
      I've got a problem with my pokerstars account on my iPad . I downloaded the software but I can't login to my account . If that's the message I'm getting when I'm trying to login . Could anyone help me out ? I bought my iPad in the uk but my apsstore account is from previous place of residence- Poland . Thanks a lot for any help
  • 2 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey mwatola,

Have you spoken to PokerStars support? I'd send them an email and ask them what the issue is with your inability to log in :)

Hopefully there is a simple mistake here and it can be solved very swiftly.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • Banjostring
      Banjostring
      Bronze
      yeah, for some reason there is a block on using this app in poland. i live in uk and use the app regularly, however, whenever im in poland i cant. i emailed ps support and they just said that i was unable to use in poland. maybe delete your appstore account and open a new one here in uk, re-download the app and you should be good to go. still won't be able to use it in poland though.
      hope this helps
      regards
      Banjo