• 4 replies
    • Qurion
      Qurion
      Black
      very cool, thanks :) looking forward for more
    • owi85
      owi85
      Bronze
      hey erik, in regards to a warm-up routine, have you heard about Elliot Roe/listened to one of the MP3s by any chance?any thoughts? i use his "poker mindset" mp3 to relax and to get in a state of mindfulness before every session and it sure seems to make a difference. thanks!
    • ErikStenqvist
      ErikStenqvist
      Global
      Originally posted by Qurion
      very cool, thanks :) looking forward for more
      Glad you liked it. Next one is even better ;)

Originally posted by owi85
      hey erik, in regards to a warm-up routine, have you heard about Elliot Roe/listened to one of the MP3s by any chance?any thoughts? i use his "poker mindset" mp3 to relax and to get in a state of mindfulness before every session and it sure seems to make a difference. thanks!
      Hey!

No I have not listened to any of his mp3's unfortunately. But I have a bunch of clients that use them. Like everything I think it's personal whether you like guided mp3's like mine or Elliots. I always advice people to check them out for themselves. If you feel it puts you in a better state of mind before a session the by all means use it. Combine it with the structure of my series and I think you have a a powerful combo... :)
    • owi85
      owi85
      Bronze
      Combine it with the structure of my series and I think you have a a powerful combo... :)

thats pretty much what i've been doing. thanks for the feedback!