This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

burning lust for grind!

• martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      If i can maintain this lust i feel right now, i think i would track my new approach in here.

So today i plan on play something like 12 hours, 3 hours, 1 hour brake.
      Until 2300 tonight.

I might dissapoint myself into believe i can maintain my A-B game taking in concideration that i havent slept tonight. But ill try! :D

And ofc i would start out with the meditation after every brake.

If traffic allowes, i should reach something near 100 sngs today, and if i can keep this volume, i might reach higher vip status this month, which equals bigger bonus which equals automated motivation/lust! :D
      However since i dont give my site this credit, i would play cashgames on the sametime as i play sngs because - Volume = Higher bonus = Closer to reaching some of my endgame lifegoals!
  • 5 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi martinemem,

I've moved this to Sit and Go Tournaments for you, hopefully you would get more support there. :)

Good luck with this and run hot,

Mal.
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Don't overwhelm yourself, bro! Especially if you are a beginner or not a pro. Poker is supposed to be fun and a lot of learning in the beginning, playing above your limits will just show you the bad side of poker.

Good luck regardless, though!
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      i guess i am still a beginner, but i do have managed to turn (2nd start capital<3) into around 20x.

I studied that day instead of grind, because i found out i just lvled myself into thinking that i play better on 48 hours shift. :D

But i dont know where to find the motivation for many hours. Its like i had to make a "comeback" after trying the tradimo strategy, where some enhancements got lost. Though i am jumping bw limits now, but those couple of weeks put me still some time back.

Regarding this site, i am a bit unhappy i dont get points anymore. But i guess when i reach something like 50$ sngs on stars or something, i would buy some material, since i miss my gold member status :( and it wouldt be bad to reach diamond by just playing to get the points, but i am enough unfortunate that the sites left u offer, i either have an acc already, or some very poor traffic (ipoker)
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      :f_cool:
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Ah...who cares, it's not like you posted your evil thoughts in a public forum, so shoot :P :P :P