burning lust for grind!

• martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      If i can maintain this lust i feel right now, i think i would track my new approach in here.

So today i plan on play something like 12 hours, 3 hours, 1 hour brake.
      Until 2300 tonight.

I might dissapoint myself into believe i can maintain my A-B game taking in concideration that i havent slept tonight. But ill try! :D

And ofc i would start out with the meditation after every brake.

If traffic allowes, i should reach something near 100 sngs today, and if i can keep this volume, i might reach higher vip status this month, which equals bigger bonus which equals automated motivation/lust! :D
      However since i dont give my site this credit, i would play cashgames on the sametime as i play sngs because - Volume = Higher bonus = Closer to reaching some of my endgame lifegoals!
  • 5 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi martinemem,

I've moved this to Sit and Go Tournaments for you, hopefully you would get more support there. :)

Good luck with this and run hot,

Mal.
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Don't overwhelm yourself, bro! Especially if you are a beginner or not a pro. Poker is supposed to be fun and a lot of learning in the beginning, playing above your limits will just show you the bad side of poker.

Good luck regardless, though!
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      i guess i am still a beginner, but i do have managed to turn (2nd start capital<3) into around 20x.

I studied that day instead of grind, because i found out i just lvled myself into thinking that i play better on 48 hours shift. :D

But i dont know where to find the motivation for many hours. Its like i had to make a "comeback" after trying the tradimo strategy, where some enhancements got lost. Though i am jumping bw limits now, but those couple of weeks put me still some time back.

Regarding this site, i am a bit unhappy i dont get points anymore. But i guess when i reach something like 50$ sngs on stars or something, i would buy some material, since i miss my gold member status :( and it wouldt be bad to reach diamond by just playing to get the points, but i am enough unfortunate that the sites left u offer, i either have an acc already, or some very poor traffic (ipoker)
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      :f_cool:
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Ah...who cares, it's not like you posted your evil thoughts in a public forum, so shoot :P :P :P