Neteller steals

• 17 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey rarb1950,

Sorry to hear your not happy with Neteller, have you contacted them on the issue?

Regards,

Kyle.
    • rarb1950
      rarb1950
      Basic
      Thank you Kyle.- I've phoned this rats several times and I sent a lot of mails but I had no solutions.- They are really thieves.-
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      Neteller has stolen my money - 800 EUR

this might help.... some guy with a same problem, looks like after months he is getting repayed
    • mohitbhaskar
      mohitbhaskar
      Basic
      hello..

my account is been disabled for no reason..
      i have got a account in neteller in indian currency..
      i have submitted all legal documents neteller ask for to verify my account from india
      i did that successfully and my account were verified..
      then i had 7860.00 INR transfferd to my neteller account...money was transffered successfully to my neteller account..
      i have all the documents with me showing that i have 7860.00 INR in my indian neteller account but now its disabled for no reason..i want my money back...my indian contact email id is ([Edit by VorpalF2F to remove contact info for safety reasons])
      but now my account is disabled..if u can help me activate my account again then please help me to get my money back..
      please help me friends
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, mohitbhaskar
      I have alerted the other mods to see if anyone has some information that may help you.

I edited your email address from your post.
      We do that to help protect our members' privacy.

All the best,
      --VS
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Listen mate you are not telling all the story in full as Neteller is an honest and trustful company so what ever is the matter Im sure it will be resolve in the best interest of their client (you) as they are a big company and they really not need still your money trust me ;)

in the main time I hope everything go right for you and I would like wish you good luck with it :)
    • mohitbhaskar
      mohitbhaskar
      Basic
      TO VorpalF2F
      thANX BOSS..I HOPE SOME ONE COME UP WITH SOME KIND OF SOLUTION...
      THANXX
    • mohitbhaskar
      mohitbhaskar
      Basic
      TO kiromanAAKK
      BUDDY I KNOW NETELLER IS A BIG NAME AND THATS Y I HOPE THEY RESOLVE MY PROBLEM..
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey mohitbhaskar,

Sorry to read of your troubles.

You can send them an e-mail with all the relevant details to pokerstrategy@neteller.com and hopefully we can get this looked into.

That's the best we can offer you here :)

Kind regards,
      Gary.
    • mohitbhaskar
      mohitbhaskar
      Basic
      hii
      well before neteller disabled my indian neteller account the day before i did a bank wire ..i sent money from my neteller account to my indian bank account and they said that money will reach to my bank account in 2 to 10 business days.. but than very next day they disabled my account soo i want to know that am i gonna get that bank wire money?because it was sent 1 day before my account got disabled..
      if any one have knowledge of this of nay one have suffer same before than please help me..
      today i got mail from neteller stating that they want me to call them but when i tried to call them it wasnt going through..
    • mohitbhaskar
      mohitbhaskar
      Basic
      hiii
      i just spoke to one of neteller guy +14034518020 from their alberta canada branch and they said they will forward my issue to some other department and they will email me back but all i have to do now is wait...
      this was their answer..
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Patience is going to be key here and hopefully this will all be solved with time :)
    • maheepsangari
      maheepsangari
      Gold
      Hi Mohit

Neteller support is kinda slow cause they believe that they have a very good FAQ section that takes care of everything. Their FAQ section is good indeed but there are ways of getting their attention other ways also.

Some email address that will help you quickly,

netellercustomersupport@mailuk.custhelp.com (for us Indians we need to contact UK as this is the main department and we don't have any other local)

pokerstrategy@neteller.com

They are active on twitter, you can post a problem there

My experience with Neteller has been good over the last 2 years. Most problems get fixed when addressed properly. The two email address I gave reply quickly.

Normally when an account is banned there is a way to request a call from them. You give them your number and they get back to you within an hour and they call from UK so its the right department calling you.

Just go through their FAQ section and search reasons for getting blocked etc. and you'll get the info. Also see if you can find out how you can request a call from them.

Normally the account gets blocked when you have multiple accounts. Verification mein koi problem hoti to pehle he bata dete.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you maheepsangari :)
    • mohitbhaskar
      mohitbhaskar
      Basic
      to maheepsangari
      thanxx boss for those email address but i did send mail to both email and they
      never reply with proper solution and yes i have two accounts one from uk and one from india because i live both place time to time..but now i know they dont allow 2 account to single person and i m ready to close one account but the account i m ready to close have 7860.00 INR in it..once they refund me that amount then i will use only uk account..but for that they should call me or they should listen me so i can explain them..
    • maheepsangari
      maheepsangari
      Gold
      Very simple solution then.

Try logging into one account you'll be told you are banned and can request a call by giving you number. If that doesn't happen email them and explain the situation that you have 2 accounts, provide email addresses and ask them to close the one you want closed and to transfer money and account details like verified documents to the other account.

If you can manage to request a call this will be done as you speak to the rep. Done it a few times when I wanted account currency changed. Other information is transferred within hours.

I think its more likely to happen in the phone as they'll need you to verify your info like security questions, DOB etc.

When you explain the problem to them yourself they'll be able to fix it much faster.

EDIT: don't expect them to refund your money that won't happen cause it violates their policies I'm sure, make sure you ask them to transfer those funds to the account you want to use in future and then withdraw them.
    • mybitcoins
      mybitcoins
      Basic
      we have not had any issue with neteller.
      i think you need to be adding comments when money is transferred to you and when you send money out to be on safe side or your country option doesn't have that?