UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Moved to our FTP Discussion board :)
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Thanks for helping new member of pokerstrategy!

Originally posted by Doovin57
      I recieved 3 grand prize tickets after the the professionals vs team pokerstars promotion what are they for
      Congratulations, you just lost your golden opportunity to get in freerolls mate!
      Actually you just had to vote for your favorite "PRO"

Next time when you see some awkward tickets feel free to contact Full Tilt poker support or visit http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/promotions or visit promotion page through FTP cashier because as you see in this section of forum people aren't pretty active.
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BLOWMEBABE

I recieved 3 grand prize tickets after the the professionals vs team pokerstars promotion what are they for
      Congratulations, you just lost your golden opportunity to get in freerolls mate!

Next time when you see some awkward tickets feel free to contact Full Tilt poker support or visit http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/promotions or visit promotion page through FTP cashier because as you see in this section of forum people aren't pretty active.
      No, you get them after you vote, they are placeholders for your guesses I think. I voted and I still got them.
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      Where is the point to argue about things where you aren't sure?
    • Phoenix2104
      Phoenix2104
      Bronze
      Originally posted by metza
      Originally posted by BLOWMEBABE

No, you get them after you vote, they are placeholders for your guesses I think. I voted and I still got them.
      I'm pretty sure this is correct. :D
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      Oh, no problems folks, just do one thing, make a screen of them from your cashier, okay? :D :D

+without tickets it wasn't be possible to "vote" register to PRO sng match, so please, where is the point of argue about things where you aren't sure?

And after you won your guess you automatically get registered to freeroll, doh.