This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] AQo 031313

• nipbourne
      nipbourne
      Bronze
      $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Holdem
      7 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG ($3.60) 36bb
      UTG+1 ($11.52) 115bb
      MP ($17.78) 178bb
      CO ($10) 100bb
      BTN ($3.85) 39bb
      Hero (SB) ($10) 100bb
      BB ($10.67) 107bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 7 players) Hero is SB A:diamond: Q:club:
      2 folds, MP raises to $0.40, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.35, 1 fold

Flop: 2:diamond: 4:club: K:heart: ($0.90, 2 players)
      Hero checks, MP checks

Turn: 3:diamond: ($0.90, 2 players)
      Hero bets $0.50
  • 3 replies
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

Usually I don't really like flatting AQ here against a 13% range OOP, but considering his low cb% on both flop and turn I wouldn't really say that it's too bad.

On the flop checking is fine.

As played, what hands are you trying to make him fold? I mean, we have the best high cards, he isn't really folding PP against one bet and probably even against two, so why would you need to bet here?

Best,
      Plamen
    • nipbourne
      nipbourne
      Bronze
      Usually I don't really like flatting AQ here against a 13% range OOP, but considering his low cb% on both flop and turn I wouldn't really say that it's too bad.

his raise 1st mp is 17%, so i flatted
      As played, what hands are you trying to make him fold? I mean, we have the best high cards, he isn't really folding PP against one bet and probably even against two, so why would you need to bet here?

he missed the flop, i could have the best hand, so i want to take down the pot here.
      i can't play c/c turn, c/c river. ?(
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Well, against a 17% range we aren't doing pretty great OOP either.

he missed the flop, i could have the best hand, so i want to take down the pot here.
      The hands that check here are most likely to be pocket pairs, and some hands like AJ. If he has a pocket he isn't folding, if he has AJ he might call, but he'd love to check back the turn as well so we aren't really accomplishing much with betting here.