[NL2-NL10] combo draw vs overbet push turn

• pokerferrer
      pokerferrer
      Bronze
      opponent 79/43, 45 hands. unknown fish - but raise flop cbet 3 of 8 times, seems to be very agro

What do you think about preflop? Should I defend such hand vs such an agressive player?

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($18.13)
      Hero ($10)
      CO ($10.05)
      BTN ($10.37)

Dealt to Hero 7:heart: 6:heart:

fold, fold, SB raises to $0.20, Hero calls $0.10

FLOP ($0.40) 7:diamond: 6:club: K:heart:

SB checks, Hero bets $0.30, SB calls $0.30

TURN ($1) 7:diamond: 6:club: K:heart: 9:heart:

SB checks, Hero bets $0.80, SB raises to $8.50, Hero ??
  • 2 replies
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      I think with 67s it's better to 3bet as a bluff because most of the time we don't hit and have 7 high and the only way to win the pot is to bluff.

Turn - I think we gotta go all in here. While I don't expect to be ahead all so often, his tendencies shows to us that he could do this with top pair maybe 2nd pair and we have outs for flush and full house..

Cgf
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

Preflop is fine. We can call this as long as we don't fight with or one pair hands but rather chase our draws here.

On the flop, against his check, betting is mandatory here.

As played, your turn bet is good as well.
      When he shoves though, it gets quite ugly. So we need around 45% here, and if we are up against a better hand we can't call here.
      Anyways, we have to figure out how often he is going to overplay a hand like Kx or AA here, or something like AhJh. Usually, when playing I would likely call here against this guy and see quite a lot of random hands at all.

So overall, I would call here on the turn considering that we have quite a lot of outs and even if we are behind we don't really lose a lot of money, and make a note.

Best,
      Plamen