Tick for read/unread articles

• Mantelo
      Mantelo
      Silver
      Is it possible to make an option to tick articles in Strategy section as read/unread? Like the videos where you can "Mark as viewed". I want to reread them and those ticks are very misleading now :f_cool: Besides if I just open article to look for the content it automatically ticks as read :diamond:
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Mantelo.

Thank you for your post and suggestion.

It may be difficult to filter when you open an article and don't read it or open an article and do read it through.

I'm not sure if that would be possible but it's something that our IT department can look into I am sure.

Thanks again,
      Gary.
    • Phoenix2104
      Phoenix2104
      Bronze
      I think he asks for an option to manually tick an article as viewed, which is very useful in my opinion too, and not that difficult to implement I would think.
    • Mantelo
      Mantelo
      Silver
      Originally posted by Phoenix2104
      I think he asks for an option to manually tick an article as viewed, which is very useful in my opinion too, and not that difficult to implement I would think.
      Yap, exactly. Probably I have some difficulties in expressing myself :f_cool:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      No no, I picked you up wrong :)

My fault.

I'll forward this suggestion to the relevant department for you Mantelo.

Regards,
      Gary
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey,

Right now it basically ticks when you have read an article already, but I don't think you can untick.

We are currently looking at the best ways to improve our strategy section and will hopefully make some improvements in the near future, will try to speak about this to the IT guys too :)

Thanks
      Patrick