Has the BBJ been won?

• gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      Has it been won already from lowering the Bad Beat requirements?

It was @€950k~ a few days ago. Now it's €375k, I thought there would be some announcement. Would be very good press for the site
  • 8 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey gxtwo,

Sure sounds like it has been won! Maybe send customer support an email to see if this is the case and not a glitch in the matrix :D

Unusual that there was no announcement if it was won!

Let us know ;)
      Gary
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Yea, it was hit the first day it was reopened straight flush vs straight flush @ NL50, the loser of a hand got 370k or so, and the winner wasn't opted in so he didn't get his 100k. Now that's a true bad beat. :f_biggrin:
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      Yea, it was hit the first day it was reopened straight flush vs straight flush @ NL50, the loser of a hand got 370k or so, and the winner wasn't opted in so he didn't get his 100k. Now that's a true bad beat. :f_biggrin:
      HAHA! thats so sick :f_frown:

I havent opted in, but im worried it will happen and i'll regret it for ever.

Is it really 2c EVERY hand? for me thats 10bb/100 :f_o:
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Yea it's 2c every hand per every table you are opted in at. :f_ugly: You will get a reward per every table you are opted in if BBJ hits at the stakes you are playing at. For example now every player got close to 900 euro per each table @ 50NL.

Don't think it's worth it for you to take such a huge hit to your bb/100. I'm not opting in and it's only 2bb/100 for me. :f_biggrin:

And I'm worried too, because few days before BBJ reopen I had quads vs quads. :f_biggrin:
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      pretty steep i think :(

If it was 2c per raked hand won then I would be in.

Good way to ID recreational players i think. Just watch chat box and it tells you who posts BBJ fee :D
    • duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Gold
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      Yea it's 2c every hand per every table you are opted in at.
      It's crazy, I dont think any reg could afford this under NL200... And even there, it's 1BB/100...

Btw, does this count as rake, I mean would we get 30% back if opted in? :D (Not planning, just asking...)
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Nah, it's not rake, the money goes directly to BBJ so no RB on that.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks NightFrostaSS!