[VIDEO] Crushing Regs

• pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Video: Crushing mid stakes regs
      Producer: sirrybob

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/video/28538

Please welcome our newest coach sirrybob. Playing under the screen name "Uri Peleg" on the mid stakes games on Stars sirrbob boasts an incredibly impressive "red line" graph.

This is Uri's first video for us and we will be working with him to improve production quality moving forward.

Please give constructive feedback and opinions in the thread and in the video.
  • 5 replies
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Realllllly like the zoom in feature btw, yes sometimes it will go slightly off, but in generally I really like it, especially as Uri is very good when talking about stats and the particular notes.
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      video is offline till this afternoon btw.
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      video works now :)
    • mko101
      mko101
      Bronze
      Enjoying that monologue?
    • yegon
      yegon
      Bronze
      liked the vid, have some questions

1. having a read on the Korsiccc guy that he gives up a lot of flops or plays one and done and gives up turns and river - do you also consider the board texture when floating? Or are you taking every single spot that comes up? Because it just looked like you do it everytime once you see a flop vs him.

2. how do you know to which players you added new notes so you can transform them into reads/gameplans after the session? Is there a filter or something in HEM for that or do you just go over all players you played that day and check one by one?

3. the KJ (27:50) we are checking back on KQ2tt flop call a 3flush turn and fold on a 4 flush river - you are saying it is not a good bluffspot for villain cause we have a lot of one card FDs when we call the turn - this scared me a bit cause I would always bluff that river :) - dont you think that we are actually cbetting a lot of good one card BDFDs on that flop and mainly call turn with Qx hands - so that KJ becomes almost the top of our range on the river? Plus the fact that the 4flush now polarizes villain a lot and he will not valuebet 2pair or something - this coul mean we can bluffcatch more. Or am I mistaken?

4. we cbet AJ on 772r (29:50) and you are saying we are cbetting 100% there - this is actually the complete oposit of what oblioo was suggesting in hos videos so it makes me curious :) . Both we and villain are not hitting this flop, shouldnt our cbet be quite low? Or is this somekind of exploitive play based on some of villains stats?

5. I am also interested in the turn play, you are planning to x/f the turn but actually as much as the turn card is such an obvious bluffcard for us it also isnt very believable when villain bets it after we check so what factors lead yo to wanting to x/f the turn and what stats/reads could swing your decision?