Hud stops showing up

• itSmIn3z
      itSmIn3z
      Black
      When playing Sitngos on Party my Hud continiously stops working when starting a new table... Hands are still getting imported. When i stop the import and start it again, the hud usually starts again (not always imediately though)!??

Thanks 4 help
  • 1 reply
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by itSmIn3z
      When playing Sitngos on Party my Hud continiously stops working when starting a new table... Hands are still getting imported. When i stop the import and start it again, the hud usually starts again (not always imediately though)!??

Thanks 4 help
      We have no record of this happening to any other users, and when we tested Party today we could not duplicate your problem. To help us determine what is occurring, please create a support ticket on our website, attach a screen capture of the tables as this is occurring. Also please restart PokerTracker 3 with Logging Enabled, then try to reproduce the problem, as soon as the problem has been reproduced click File > Open User Data Folder and then quit out of PokerTracker 4, within the folder you will find two log files names PokerTracker4.log and PokerTrackerHUD4.log - please zip these files and attach them to your support ticket. Another thing that can help is if you tell us which tournament tables you were playing at, it might be specific to one type(s) of tournament on Party.

https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/PT4/troubleshooting/submitting-a-bug-report#submitting-a-support-ticket