UTG ($2.11) 106bb
      UTG+1 ($1.96) 98bb
      CO ($3.80) 190bb
      BTN ($1.40) 70bb
      Hero (SB) ($2.06) 103bb
      BB ($1.90) 95bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.03, 6 players) Hero is SB K:club: J:club:
      UTG raises to $0.06, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.05, 1 fold

Flop: K:spade: J:spade: Q:club: ($0.14, 2 players)
      Hero bets $0.08, UTG raises to $0.16, Hero calls $0.08

Turn: 4:heart: ($0.46, 2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG bets $0.30, Hero calls $0.30

River: K:heart: ($1.06, 2 players)
      Hero bets $1.02, UTG goes all-in $1.59, Hero goes all-in $0.52

Preflop call vs UTG OOP?

Flop call raise what to do exactly as played?
  • 6 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Cuvash,

Preflop: looks a bit light but it depends on villain.

Postflop: Why are we donking into the UTG raiser? What's our plan? And why are we donking so small on a wet board?

As played it should be a bet/fold. UTGs range crushes that board and we are doing poorly against anything that raises us.
    • Cuvash
      Cuvash
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi Cuvash,

Postflop: Why are we donking into the UTG raiser? What's our plan? And why are we donking so small on a wet board?

As played it should be a bet/fold. UTGs range crushes that board and we are doing poorly against anything that raises us.
      What happens if i check/raise on the flop, then what i am supposed to do on turn?

That means i had to fold on river my full house?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Cuvash
      Hi Cuvash,

What happens if i check/raise on the flop, then what i am supposed to do on turn?

By the river it will be hard for us to fold because we now beat QQ/JJ.

You would need to fold this earlier.

And I don't think there's a ton of value in ck/raising with our weaker 2p unless villain is super loose preflop and opens a lot.

He can have a ton of better hands from KQ, JJ, QQ, KK, AT there and with a ck/raise we isolate versus his stronger range.

What was your goal with the donk though? That's what we need to iron out. What's the plan?
    • Cuvash
      Cuvash
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Cuvash
      Hi Cuvash,

By the river it will be hard for us to fold because we now beat QQ/JJ.

You would need to fold this earlier.

And I don't think there's a ton of value in ck/raising with our weaker 2p unless villain is super loose preflop and opens a lot.

He can have a ton of better hands from KQ, JJ, QQ, KK, AT there and with a ck/raise we isolate versus his stronger range.

What was your goal with the donk though? That's what we need to iron out. What's the plan?
      I am playing 6 Zoom tables,i dont remember that i had any plan to begin with, i don't go in such a depth in these things when i am playing, i only understand this when i am evaluating my hand now. When i am playing its much different, i saw a two pair and i thought for going for value bet...
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      I see. Playing 6 tables of zoom is suicide imo. It does not give you time to think of anything and you will make mistakes often.

6 tables is the equivalent of AT LEAST 18 regular tables, but more like 20-22.

I recommend that you drop down to at most 3 tables and even that's too much for someone that's newer to the game.
    • Cuvash
      Cuvash
      Bronze
      I see. Playing 6 tables of zoom is suicide imo. It does not give you time to think of anything and you will make mistakes often.

6 tables is the equivalent of AT LEAST 18 regular tables, but more like 20-22.

I recommend that you drop down to at most 3 tables and even that's too much for someone that's newer to the game.
      Ok