This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2 ::: KJs

• Cuvash
      Cuvash
      Bronze
      $0.01/$0.02 No Limit Holdem
      6 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG ($2.11) 106bb
      UTG+1 ($1.96) 98bb
      CO ($3.80) 190bb
      BTN ($1.40) 70bb
      Hero (SB) ($2.06) 103bb
      BB ($1.90) 95bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.03, 6 players) Hero is SB K:club: J:club:
      UTG raises to $0.06, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.05, 1 fold

Flop: K:spade: J:spade: Q:club: ($0.14, 2 players)
      Hero bets $0.08, UTG raises to $0.16, Hero calls $0.08

Turn: 4:heart: ($0.46, 2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG bets $0.30, Hero calls $0.30

River: K:heart: ($1.06, 2 players)
      Hero bets $1.02, UTG goes all-in $1.59, Hero goes all-in $0.52

Preflop call vs UTG OOP?

Flop call raise what to do exactly as played?
  • 6 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Cuvash,

Preflop: looks a bit light but it depends on villain.

Postflop: Why are we donking into the UTG raiser? What's our plan? And why are we donking so small on a wet board?

As played it should be a bet/fold. UTGs range crushes that board and we are doing poorly against anything that raises us.
    • Cuvash
      Cuvash
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi Cuvash,

Postflop: Why are we donking into the UTG raiser? What's our plan? And why are we donking so small on a wet board?

As played it should be a bet/fold. UTGs range crushes that board and we are doing poorly against anything that raises us.
      What happens if i check/raise on the flop, then what i am supposed to do on turn?

That means i had to fold on river my full house?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Cuvash
      Hi Cuvash,

What happens if i check/raise on the flop, then what i am supposed to do on turn?

By the river it will be hard for us to fold because we now beat QQ/JJ.

You would need to fold this earlier.

And I don't think there's a ton of value in ck/raising with our weaker 2p unless villain is super loose preflop and opens a lot.

He can have a ton of better hands from KQ, JJ, QQ, KK, AT there and with a ck/raise we isolate versus his stronger range.

What was your goal with the donk though? That's what we need to iron out. What's the plan?
    • Cuvash
      Cuvash
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Cuvash
      Hi Cuvash,

By the river it will be hard for us to fold because we now beat QQ/JJ.

You would need to fold this earlier.

And I don't think there's a ton of value in ck/raising with our weaker 2p unless villain is super loose preflop and opens a lot.

He can have a ton of better hands from KQ, JJ, QQ, KK, AT there and with a ck/raise we isolate versus his stronger range.

What was your goal with the donk though? That's what we need to iron out. What's the plan?
      I am playing 6 Zoom tables,i dont remember that i had any plan to begin with, i don't go in such a depth in these things when i am playing, i only understand this when i am evaluating my hand now. When i am playing its much different, i saw a two pair and i thought for going for value bet...
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      I see. Playing 6 tables of zoom is suicide imo. It does not give you time to think of anything and you will make mistakes often.

6 tables is the equivalent of AT LEAST 18 regular tables, but more like 20-22.

I recommend that you drop down to at most 3 tables and even that's too much for someone that's newer to the game.
    • Cuvash
      Cuvash
      Bronze
      I see. Playing 6 tables of zoom is suicide imo. It does not give you time to think of anything and you will make mistakes often.

6 tables is the equivalent of AT LEAST 18 regular tables, but more like 20-22.

I recommend that you drop down to at most 3 tables and even that's too much for someone that's newer to the game.
      Ok