MP2 ($1) 50bb
      MP3 ($4.13) 207bb
      CO ($1.82) 91bb
      BTN ($1.63) 82bb
      SB ($1.58) 79bb
      Hero (BB) ($3.48) 174bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.03, 9 players) Hero is BB K:spade: K:diamond:
      5 folds, CO calls $0.02, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, CO calls $0.06

Flop: 4:diamond: 9:heart: 2:heart: ($0.17, 2 players)
      Hero bets $0.10, CO raises to $0.20, Hero calls $0.10

Turn: 7:diamond: ($0.57, 2 players)
      Hero bets $0.33, CO calls $0.33

River: 5:club: ($1.23, 2 players)
      Hero bets $0.71, CO goes all-in $1.21, Hero calls $0.50

Well played?
  • 6 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Cuvash,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: I would cbet larger to begin with and 3-bet when he raises us for pure value.

I don't understand why we call a minraise on this wet board just to donk small into him again.

You give him way too many chances to either get away from us or draw cheaply.
    • Cuvash
      Cuvash
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi Cuvash,

Postflop: I would cbet larger to begin with and 3-bet when he raises us for pure value.

I don't understand why we call a minraise on this wet board just to donk small into him again.

I'm being cautions when i call, what would be the best way to play raise to 0,70$ or simply fold my overpair?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Cuvash
      Hi Cuvash,

I'm being cautions when i call, what would be the best way to play raise to 0,70$ or simply fold my overpair?
      On this board I'd 3-bet/call or shove if he makes it small. There are many worse hands that can get it in with us.

If you want to be cautious with the hand why do we bet into him on the turn? Aren't we opening ourselves up for another raise?
    • Cuvash
      Cuvash
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Cuvash
      Hi Cuvash,

On this board I'd 3-bet/call or shove if he makes it small. There are many worse hands that can get it in with us.

If you want to be cautious with the hand why do we bet into him on the turn? Aren't we opening ourselves up for another raise?
      Turn is the hardest street for me, i never even thought of this really. My strategy are never that complicated i am keeping it simple, that's why i have so many leaks.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      You are playing very unconventionally (non-standard) when you bet a lot in the aggressor. For example when you donk the flop as a caller or you call a raise and donk into the villain without a plan.

First thing you need to work on is a plan. Why am I doing what I'm doing. For example, why bet into him, why choose this amount, etc.
    • Cuvash
      Cuvash
      Bronze
      Makes sense.