UTG ($4)
      Hero ($4.10)
      BTN ($3.90)

Dealt to Hero J:spade: K:diamond:

fold, Hero raises to $0.10, BTN calls $0.10, fold, fold

FLOP ($0.26) K:heart: J:club: 2:spade:

Hero bets $0.36, BTN raises to $0.72, Hero calls $0.36

TURN ($1.70) K:heart: J:club: 2:spade: 8:spade:

Hero checks, BTN bets $0.84, Hero raises to $3.28 (AI), BTN calls $2.24 (AI)

RIVER ($7.86) K:heart: J:club: 2:spade: 8:spade: A:club:

45/5/2, ag. freq 28, fcbet 82, 66 h

he raise vs my overbet, so that is probaly very strong. There can be K2s, J2s and same KJ, there also can bet sets, slowplayed AA. Calling for given odds should be ok.

On turn I decided to raise, to get money from draws. Because I will probably need to call river anyway if I just call turn for pot control. In case he has worse hand, and flush posible on the river, I will miss money. WHile if he has better hand - I will not save it.

But maybe its a fold on the turn becasue its too small chance of him having worse?
  • 2 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Speed,

You said that you raise the turn to get money from the draws but you forget one key thing: you did not put any draws in his range on the flop. So what draws are we getting value from?

With top two pair and so few hands being ahead of us I can't see myself folding. He can easily have worse 2p.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      You said that you raise the turn to get money from the draws but you forget one key thing: you did not put any draws in his range on the flop. So what draws are we getting value from?

I was thinking J2s and K2s but yeah, it wrong :D if its those, they cannot be of spades because 2 is already a spade :) did not think about that