Too good, too annoying

• zOFsky
      zOFsky
      Black
      Hello. NL200 reg. This guy is very good with a very solid postflop. Despite of his huge steal on BTN and SB he doesn't like folding to 3bets too much from this positions. And fighing him in 3bet pots is not very exciting too.

Any ideas?
  • 3 replies
    • zOFsky
      zOFsky
      Black
      Yeah, I knew this guy is invincible :(
    • BrokesoBroke
      BrokesoBroke
      Black
      Flat him superwide IP and raise his cb. :)
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      3bet the crap out of him vs his CO/BU opens. There's no way he can defend that much when he opens 90% from BU. It's just going to be impossible. I think he can only defend 25-30% at the very most (very tough to defend stuff like K7o vs a 3bet).

Use a super merged 3bet range. Maybe vs his BU i will 3bet him 25%, and if he starts 4betting a lot I just auto-jam 22+,AT+ or maybe you can add some more AX hands in your 5bet jamming range. You can also flat super wide vs his minraise and mix in a ton of checkraises.

Eventually he will be forced to cut down on his BU opening range. If he doesn't then you should be able to put a ton of pressure on him postflop by barreling a lot vs his floats.

Fold to cbet vs raise is really high too (60%+) so you should also exploit him.

For his CO opens, you should play fairly similarly to a typical TAG BU's opening range of 50% since he opens 47%.