ipoker network

• YDdraigGoch
      YDdraigGoch
      Bronze
      hi sorry im confused is betfair ipoker network now or still ongame, what networks can we play simultaneously? ie william hill + betfair? how to register for natural grinders on betfair?
  • 5 replies
    • Fr0z3nByt3
      Fr0z3nByt3
      Bronze
      If you had an account on Betfair, you can play on both the old software (Ongame) or on the new one (Ipoker). If you'll register an account now you'll only play on Ipoker. The natural grinders is on the Ipoker version
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you Fr0z3nByt3!
    • GetARealJob
      GetARealJob
      Bronze
      Originally posted by YDdraigGoch
      hi sorry im confused is betfair ipoker network now or still ongame, what networks can we play simultaneously? ie william hill + betfair? how to register for natural grinders on betfair?
      hi YDdraig i recognise your name from the 100+9 6max games on ipoker. I see you asked about the natural born grinders. They stopped it this month. Can you email betfair support and ask them to bring it back. I have emailed them a few days ago asking them to bring it back for next month. Just thinking the more people ask the more likely it is that they will bring it back
    • YDdraigGoch
      YDdraigGoch
      Bronze
      thanks for replies also it must be someone else playing with similar name on ipoker i dont play sngs =P
    • BeautyNaughty
      BeautyNaughty
      Global
      Can you email betfair support and ask them to bring it back.