This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] SH NL50 QQ 3Bet-Pot

• Majestaet
      Majestaet
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.25/$0.5 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      CO (Hero):
      $103.72
      BU:
      $50.00
      SB:
      $50.00
      BB:
      $55.75
      MP3:
      $18.33

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q, Q.
      MP3 raises to $1.50, Hero raises to $3.50, 3 folds, MP3 calls $2.00.

Flop: ($7.75) 5, A, A (2 players)
      MP3 checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($7.75) K (2 players)
      MP3 bets $14.83, Hero calls $14.83.

River: ($37.41) J (2 players)

Final Pot: $37.41.

OR 44/24 25 hands

pre: Should be ok

Flop: Should I Cbet? I think I am committed against this guy and he doubles up if he is holding an A, regardless of whether I b/c the flop or Calldown Turn and River. But how could I win most from his weaker hands? Bluffinducing or betting? Especially PPs will maybe call the Flop, but fold the Turn if there is another overcard.

Turn: Scarecard. Can I call here? His push does not make sense for me, but I am holding only a bluffcatcher...c or f
  • 1 reply
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hey,

I think starting of by betting the flop is best. He doesn't have Ax that often when 2 aces are out so you can expect many calls. If he shoves you have to think about his range. I believe it to be quite close and possibly a call because a) they slowplay Ax sometimes and b) they sometimes spazz with a hand like 77. On the turn, he can spazz with Kx too which is bad for you imo so I am more tempted to fold turn. You also get a lot worse odds against his range.