help, i dont understand this

• martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      So this is a graph of winnings. Thick yellow is adjusted ev, thin is ai ev chips.

It seems when i was playing the first limit, with mixed-in medium lvl, i was loosing all games, but got lucky all games.
      And when i started medium and mixed in high lvl i started to win in adjusted also, WHY?

Next graph is only on high limit. So net adjusted is kinda broken and dont work in pt4??

This one is mixed graph of medium and low limit.

This is low limit only, and it seems it was on the low limits i just was master of suckouts -.-

Only reason i would change is because i wanted net adjusted in sngs. But so far it seems the program (pt4 trial) is useless????

This is supposed to be only low limits sngs, and mostly turbos.

So it seems i only was able to win in sngs after i mixed in higher limits, despite i had won over around 1000-1300/1500 sngs.
      I cant have been only lucky in the first games, anyone care to explain to me what could have caused this.

To me it look like pokertracker 4 is useless.
  • 3 replies
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      anyone?
    • maythany
      maythany
      Bronze
      I don't understand your question (read it 5 times).
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      was sure the graph explained it. :f_confused:

Well i dont understand how the ev adjusted is dropping steadily over 500 sngs, and suddenly it stops, by the time i started mixing the medium limit in bw the lowlimits.

Thats why i hoped someone could have an idea what could have caused it.

I mean on the graph of only the high limit, the thick adjusted yellow line just moved exactly like the green.
      So its like the program is reading the hh from months back at lowlimit - wrong.

And adjusted ev cant follow green 100% like it does on highlimit graph?