This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL4 SH ZOOM A6o

• adsefghijk
      adsefghijk
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      BU:
      $4.07
      SB:
      $7.25
      BB:
      $5.00
      MP2:
      $4.98
      MP3:
      $5.70
      CO (Hero):
      $8.98

Preflop: Hero is CO with A, 6.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.12, BU calls $0.12, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.3) K, 3, J (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.19, BU calls $0.19.

Turn: ($0.68) T (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0.32, Hero raises to $0.88, BU folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.

He doesn't really rep anything on the turn, so x/r?
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: The flop is dry enough and hits our perceived range so I would cbet as well. However I'd probably make it 21c and then give up.

Why does he not rep anything? Is it because of his bet size or villain type?
    • adsefghijk
      adsefghijk
      Bronze
      I think he would check back a J or T, and bet a K bigger. The small bet size also usually indicates that villain is simply going for a float with some random hand.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by adsefghijk
      I think he would check back a J or T, and bet a K bigger. The small bet size also usually indicates that villain is simply going for a float with some random hand.
      That's usually true with regular type players. If he is unknown I'm less likely to bluff with garbage (we have almost no outs to improve).

A lot of players at the lower limits still bet little for value to keep you in.