Bronze
      SB: $8.37 (209.2 bb)
      BB: $4.09 (102.3 bb)
      MP: $3.94 (98.5 bb)
      CO: $6.07 (151.8 bb)
      BTN: $4 (100 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A :heart: K:spade:
      MP raises to $0.16, 2 folds, SB calls $0.14, BB folds

preflop i dont want to 3bet/fold he was an unkn so i call . I experiment a lot with calling AK and QQ against UTG and MP opens and not blindly 3bet them. Esp when i dont have reads/stats on them on how loose/wide they call or 4bet against 3bets.

Flop: ($0.36) 9:diamond: Q:spade: T:club: (2 players)
      SB checks, MP bets $0.18, SB calls $0.18

on the flop better to ch/raise with gs + 2 overs OOP ? i just call cause i dont think that this is a good flop and maybe i dont have much FE.So i call with not a real plan though..

Turn: ($0.72) J:spade: (2 players)
      SB checks, MP bets $0.72, SB raises to $1.70, MP raises to $3.60 and is all-in, SB calls $1.90

we hit the nuts and in that point i want to get the money in.

River: ($7.92) 9:spade: (2 players, 1 is all-in)
  • 4 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Noulispa,

Preflop: Well, he does not have 100 BB so we can expect him to be some sort of casual player and thus I'd 3-bet here.

Postflop: As played I would just fold this flop as it hits an UTG range pretty good and our equity is poor. It's not that great for out hand by any means. You can try a ck/raise bluff but I'd just fold. With something like AKdd it would be better.

And on the turn we have an easy ck/raise.
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      Hey you would 3bet/broke ? and what if he was UTG? and open to 4X u would still 3bet/broke or what?

Thanks
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      Preflop: Well, he does not have 100 BB so we can expect him to be some sort of casual player and thus I'd 3-bet here.

Hey you would 3bet/broke ? and what if he was UTG? and open to 4X u would still 3bet/broke or what?

Thanks
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

I think we can just 3b/5bet. Not thrilled about it, but I think both 3bet/fold and 3bet/5bet are close vs unknowns.

I agree that you should flat AK and QQ fairly often vs EP/MP opens from regs especially if they are tight and you are not that aggro. But as Bogdan pointed out this guy is that much likelier to be a fish since most people put auto-reload on. Of course it depends on the network, if it's some network like Ongame without auto-reload then you can ignore this so much.

Flop: I think c/c is fine. vs more aggro opponents I prefer just check/raising. I don't care about 2 overs that much, the out to the King pair is not a good one since the board will have a 4-straight if we do hit.

Thanks.