ANOTHER not receiving strategy points thread

• 4KYOU
      4KYOU
      Bronze
      Hello,

This will probably be my last post here but wanted to pre-warn people considering using this site to join poker rooms in the hope of gaining strategy points as it all seems a bit dodgy to me with very bad customer service when things go wrong. If any member of staff has some constructive advice to offer about how this can be fixed I would be happy to hear about it. Please find my experience with customer services below:

Hi

I joined and deposited £100 at Unibet on the 17th March 2013 through Poker Strategy. Although everything seems good to go at Unibet, I am not receiving any Poker Strategy points, I was also hoping to compete in the Poker Strategy Exclusive Unibet Open Satellite Tickets Freeroll tomorrow. Could you tell me how long it usually takes to track an account or whether there is a problem?

Many thanks

Nadine,
      19.03.13 11:22: Dear 4KYOU,

Thank you for contacting our customer support and allowing us to be of assistance.

Please note that the StrategyPoints are always credited with a few days delay depending how quickly we receive the data from the poker room.

If you have created your Unibet account through our downloadguide everything should be OK:

Unibet Poker - €1,000 Bonus + 30% Rakeback

Can you please also tell me your Unibet Poker username. This is the name you use to log in to the Unibet software. Then I can check if it is correct in our data.

Thanks in advance.
      If there is anything else I can help you with then please let me know.

Kind regards,
      Nadine

4KYOU,
      19.03.13 12:00: Hi Nadine

Thanks for getting back to me, my Unibet Poker Username is ******.

Many thanks

Khrano,
      19.03.13 12:39: Dear 4KYOU,

Thank you for this information.

Your Unibet Poker-Username is entered in our system correctly and there should be now problems occurring here.

If you have created your account by following our bonus instructions you should receive the StrategyPoints soon.

Thank your for your patience. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Kind regards,

Khrano

4KYOU,
      23.03.13 12:01: Hello again

It will be 1 week tomorrow since I joined Unibet and I am still not receiving strategy points, I also missed out on the Poker Strategy Exclusive Unibet Open Satellite Tickets Freeroll. Can this be sorted please? I am starting to feel that I am having my time wasted at poker strategy having first joined betfair through you, only to stop receiving strategy points resulting in me moving poker rooms.

Thank you

Jayston,
      23.03.13 12:31: Dear 4KYOU,

Thank you for your message.

Did you really followed our bonus instructions on Unibet Poker 1 by 1 including deleting cookies etc.?:

Unibet Poker

If you really did everything like in this instruction and gave us the correct, case sensitiv username, sadly there is nothing more we can check. Then it seems like you are not tracked to us at Unibet Poker for unknown reason.

On Betfair Poker you are definetly tracked to us and you got StrategyPoints on 1st march the last time. Did you play after that date?

After Betfair moved to Ipoker Network we need your new nickname to get your StrategyPoints. Please send us your nickname and please note that it is case sensitive.

Should you have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be happy to help.

Kind regards,
      Jayston

4KYOU,
      23.03.13 12:45: Hi Jayston

I definitely followed the instructions including clearing my cookies. I am really very unhappy about the support I am receiving and intend to take this much further if it is not sorted. I have played at Unibet through out the week with the intention of gaining strat points which obviously cost me money. Surely you can contact Unibet and have my account tracked.

In regards to Betfair I initially received points and then moved to the new site where I did not receive anything despite doing once again what I was asked to do by this site. I now have no intention of going back to Betfair. If this issue is not resolved and my account is not tracked by Unibet there is little point of me using this website and I will take this issue further.

Thank you
  • 19 replies
    • ninuu
      ninuu
      Bronze
      As you stated you receivend strategy points at Betfair, thus you have a confirmation that PS did their job and tracked your account there.

Also you can try 24h which gives the same rakeback as Unibet does and both are part of the same network.

I play at Unibet and had no problem tracking my account, personally I doubt is PS's fault here.

P.S. What about platinum level at unibet, haven't you received that either ?
    • 4KYOU
      4KYOU
      Bronze
      Thanks for replying, I have no issue with Unibet infact I think it's a great poker room however as I assume poker strategy have received some form of commission for me joining via them shouldn't I be entitled to strategy points? Or this false advertisement? Also in regards to betfair, I quite clearly stated that my points ceased when I moved to the new site which I was told would not happen. I don't enjoy complaining and believe I have been patient enough but would now like what I was told I would receive or perhaps I am asking too much?
    • 4KYOU
      4KYOU
      Bronze
      I forgot to mention that as far as I know I have not received platinum status at Unibet.
    • 4KYOU
      4KYOU
      Bronze
      This has once again been taken up by customer support so will update or hopefully delete this thread when resolved.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey 4KYOU,

I am sorry to read of your frustrations here. Obviously, I understand why you are upset here. From what I've read there is one more thing you can do to get this issue solved swiftly.

Can you please confirm with Unibet support that your account is tracked to PokerStrategy.com? As it stands the only way our staff can see if an account is tracked or not is if that account has received StrategyPoints. As you haven't then we cannot say for sure.

So, Unibet will be able to let us all know whether you are tracked or not because they can see this information on their side :)

Hoping for a happy ending.

Gary
    • 4KYOU
      4KYOU
      Bronze
      Thanks Gary, I really appreciate your help, I will contact them now and let them know. Apologies for the whinge but just want to get learning and playing ASAP. On an up note I really like Unibet and have already made a second deposit with them, it's just what I am looking for in a poker room.
    • 4KYOU
      4KYOU
      Bronze
      To keep all things fair and equal here is the response I received from Unibet, as you can see, Louis was amazingly helpful:

Dear *********

Thank you for contacting Unibet regarding Pokerstrategy.

We would like to inform you that for all the questions about Pokerstrategy you have to contact their support.

Have a nice evening!

Are you satisfied with how Louis has dealt with your request? Please give us your feedback here, and get a good chance of winning €100!

Should you require any further assistance during your time with Unibet, please do not hesitate to contact us by way of either our free phone number, email or via our live chat support facilities.

Best Regards,

Louis

Unibet Customer Support
    • TheMarxBros3
      TheMarxBros3
      Bronze
      To keep all things fair and equal here is the response I received from Unibet, as you can see, Louis was amazingly helpful:

Dear *********

We would like to inform you that for all the questions about Pokerstrategy you have to contact their support.

Have a nice evening!

Are you satisfied with how Louis has dealt with your request? Please give us your feedback here, and get a good chance of winning €100!

Should you require any further assistance during your time with Unibet, please do not hesitate to contact us by way of either our free phone number, email or via our live chat support facilities.

Best Regards,

Louis

Unibet Customer Support

Talk about getting the run-a-round.

That sucks.

My Everest account has never shown up as being tracked ever since they moved to the ipoker network so I feel your frustration. I do however get the odd point to show up on my ps account and am still listed as silver.

Good Luck getting this straightened out.

:pokerface:
    • 4KYOU
      4KYOU
      Bronze
      Hey TheMarxBros

I read your thread, I am sorry to hear that you are having problems too. I am beginning to wonder which if any rooms on Pokerstrategy still actually give strategy points. I am afraid to say that it all seems a bit of a con to me with nobody willing to take responsibility. Keep us updated on how you get on!!
    • TheMarxBros3
      TheMarxBros3
      Bronze
      I read your thread, I am sorry to hear that you are having problems too. I am beginning to wonder which if any rooms on Pokerstrategy still actually give strategy points. I am afraid to say that it all seems a bit of a con to me with nobody willing to take responsibility. Keep us updated on how you get on!!

I have been here long enough to know the problem is not at pokerstrategys end.
      I have given up and don't play on Everest much these days because of it. Also I am enjoying quite an upswing on stars which is mostly the reason.

If you are looking for some material in which to improve your game then may I recommend the following books. They are well worth the time and money.
      1-All Harrington on Holdem books of which there are quite a few.
      2-Supersystem by Doyle Brunson.

I also get the WPT magazine every month and find that a good read as well.

Good Luck my friend.

May you get this straightened out.

:pokerface:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 4KYOU

Dear *********

Have a nice evening!

Best Regards,

Louis

Unibet Customer Support
      Hey again 4KYOU,

This response is certainly not satisfactory. Unibet should be able to give you this information and I would certainly not settle for the answer they have provided you.

Leave this with me and I will flag internally to see if we can get a swift resolution.

Apologies,
      Gary
    • ninuu
      ninuu
      Bronze
      4KYOU go to unibet lobby and check your status, if you are platinum level you are registered to PS.

You'll see the steps in the image

• 4KYOU
      4KYOU
      Bronze
      Hi Guys

Thanks again for your response, I really appreciate that you are trying to help me. I logged into Unibet Lobby and checked my status, I am currently Bronze and 98 tier points away from Silver.
    • 4KYOU
      4KYOU
      Bronze
      Hello again,

Just thought I'd post an update - I would also like to mention that Khrano at Customer Services here at PS has genuinely been very helpful! But I am obviously still a little confused and very reluctant to join yet another poker room in the hope of gaining a strategy points.

Khrano,
      25.03.13 19:52: Dear 4KYOU,

Thank you for your patience.

We today received further information from Unibet Poker. Sadly they have told us that your account is already connected to another affiliate and therefore it is not possible to make your account tracked through PokerStrategy.com.

Please accept my apologies, but sadly there is nothing we can do in such cases. If you'd like to play with a tracked account in the Microgaming Network 24hPoker might be a suitable alternative for you. Please find further information here:

24hPoker: Promotions & Information

Thanks for your understanding. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us again.

Kind regards,
      Khrano

4KYOU,
      25.03.13 20:54: Hi Khrano

Thank you for your help and for getting back to me which I appreciate. But as far as I know I am not connected to an affiliate, I play at Pokerstars, 888 Poker, Full Tilt and now Unibet. I once played at Sky Poker (Horrible!) and Betfair but other than that I have no idea what they are talking about. Who and what counts as an affiliate?

Thank you again for your help.
      4KYOU
    • 4KYOU
      4KYOU
      Bronze
      Finally and good night (Looks like it's back to the books for me baby!!).................................................................................................................................

Khrano,
      25.03.13 21:00: Dear 4KYOU,

Thanks for your reply.

Affiliates are websites which have partner ships with the poker rooms and promote this partners. PokerStrategy.com is the biggest of many affiliate sites and we offer special bonuses an learning material in exchange.

Sadly a lot of poker related websites act as such affiliates (e.g. news sites, learning websites) and they often create cookies in your browser which may have caused this inconvenience.

Once an account is tracked through an affiliate this connection can not be removed afterwards. This sadly means that it's not possible to connect such accounts to PokerStrategy.com afterwards.

Please accept my apologies, but in such cases we have a limited range of influence and are unable to solve such cases to your convenience.

Kind regards
      Khrano

4KYOU,
      25.03.13 21:06: Hi Khrano

I feel as though I am pretty much beaten here but I would like to strongly disagree and say that their is some serious dishonesty going on here, either at Unibet or Pokerstrategy. I followed the exact instructions, you can check my account and note that I had to log back in shortly after joining Unibet as I had cleared my cookies. I have also not joined any pokerooms through any sites other than this. I am prepared to lay this to rest and move on now but currently do not feel inclined to join any other poker rooms through this site.

Once again thank you for your help.

4KYOU
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Khrano,
      25.03.13 19:52: Dear 4KYOU,

Thank you for your patience.

We today received further information from Unibet Poker. Sadly they have told us that your account is already connected to another affiliate and therefore it is not possible to make your account tracked through PokerStrategy.com.

Please accept my apologies, but sadly there is nothing we can do in such cases.
      Hey 4KYOU,

First of all, we're sorry to see about this unfortunate situation.

Your case was escalated internally as well and our contact at Unibet have informed us that you account is already tracked to another affiliate.

Sometimes, unfortunately the cookies stay with you when you visit several websites offering bonuses/deals and therefore our tracking wouldn't work, next time please clear all your cookies before creating a tracked account.

I understand that you're frustrated but I don't see how this is PokerStrategy.com's fault :(

I am sorry we couldn't be more of a help here. I am happy to discuss this further with you, please add me on skype:ingrid.nagy.ps if you wish!
      Ingrid
    • 4KYOU
      4KYOU
      Bronze
      Hi Ingrid

Thanks again for your reply and your recommendations since I have been here but I would just like to make it very clear that I DID clear all of my cookies before I created my account with Unibet which I have mentioned a number of times in the above post but which seems to have been over looked. What annoys me the most, is why this is such a difficult issue to fix???

I have already wasted too much time trying to resolve the issue here so this will be my final post. But I would like to reiterate to anyone reading this that I followed the instructions here exactly, please read my previous communications with customer services above.
    • ninuu
      ninuu
      Bronze
      Join 24h it's the same thing as Unibet
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Ingrid

Thanks again for your reply and your recommendations since I have been here but I would just like to make it very clear that I DID clear all of my cookies before I created my account with Unibet which I have mentioned a number of times in the above post but which seems to have been over looked. What annoys me the most, is why this is such a difficult issue to fix???

I have already wasted too much time trying to resolve the issue here so this will be my final post. But I would like to reiterate to anyone reading this that I followed the instructions here exactly, please read my previous communications with customer services above.
      Hey again 4KYOU,

As Ingrid has already pointed out, our Unibet contact has told us that you're account has already been tagged to another affiliate. This means that any attempts to "fix" this situation are impossible. Once you are tagged to another affiliate it is literally game over. De-tracking and re-tracking are not allowed by the poker rooms I'm afraid.

I really don't think this should put you off using PokerStrategy.com as an affiliate. At the end of the day we are the worlds largest poker affiliate with the best exclusive legal deals on the market. Our 5 million+ members speak volumes and I could go on all day about the benefits of using us as your affiliate.

However, it is a personal choice of yours. I hope you can put this situation down to experience and move on :)

I wish you every success,
      Gary