noulispa
      Bronze
      SB: $16.31 (163.1 bb)
      BB: $10.32 (103.2 bb)
      CO: $12.55 (125.5 bb)
      BTN: $6.79 (67.9 bb) 48/24/fld 3bet 0 /WTSD 36/25 hands

Preflop: Hero is BB with A :club: Q :spade:
      CO folds, BTN raises to $0.30, SB folds, BB raises to $1, BTN calls $0.70

not much stats but he def looks fishy up to this point. Preflop i 3bet for value against the fish . THe probelm though is i dont know how loose he go broke so prob is a 3bet /fold esp against 68bbs stack . Maybe against 40 bbs stack is a 3bet/shove?

Flop: ($2.05) 5:club: J:club: 2:spade: (2 players)
      BB bets $1, BTN calls $1

the board is jxxcc and i think i can prof cbet to fold his weak holding and take down the pot.

Turn: ($4.05) 2:club: (2 players)
      BB checks, BTN checks

the turn give us the Nut fd but also paired the board. Also he got a pot size bet left on his stack. What is best? ch/fold cause when he calls we got pure EQ? as i did. Or bet/broke with our outs ? and hope that he folds.?

River: ($4.05) 7:spade: (2 players)
      BB checks, BTN bets $2.40, BB folds
  • 2 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Noulispa,

Preflop: looks fine and it is 3bet/fold versus ~70bb stack

Postflop: Not the greatest flop but we have outs so betting is fine.

As played river is a check/fold.
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      Pre flop - with a wide range and willingness to call 3brt we are 3betting for value. At his current stack I think he's shoving in like JJ+ AQ+ so we have a call, as stacks go towards 40bb the range gets wider and it's still a call. However when stacks approach 100bb I think his 4bet range changes to tighter like QQ+ AK and then it becomes a fold.

Flop - cb is fine but I don't think he's folding a lot middle pockets and over cards will probably still call and his random crap folds.

Turn - didn't change much I don't expect him to fold over cards or pocket pairs or any pair here which is his calling range on the flop so I think check is fine.

River - he checked back the turn and that appears weak. I don'ttthink he would check back the J or has 2 in his range or checked back the flush on the turn so I think it's heavily weighted towards bluff and with AQ we have a decent bluff catcher and can make a profitable bluff catch.