Finish 8th winning $120 FTP♠

• feelthepressure
      feelthepressure
      Bronze
      Hey guys, i recently finished 8th in an "Australian first deposit Freeroll" ... my bankroll started at $120 .. i heebed it up in 2 days to $257 on the 10/25c tables and 25/50c tables ... i then went back down today to $120 .. then went back up to $257 then backdown to $193 ... although, i feel really tilt and feel like joining with my whole bankroll (Lol) .. does anyone have any strategies towards my bankroll size, and how do i overcome tiltness?
  • 2 replies
    • sismis
      sismis
      Bronze
      patience, patience, patience (by Phil Hellmuth)

Btw if you play no limit then you are outside normal bankroll management and will probably go broke because of variance.
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by feelthepressure
      Hey guys, i recently finished 8th in an "Australian first deposit Freeroll" ... my bankroll started at $120 .. i heebed it up in 2 days to $257 on the 10/25c tables and 25/50c tables ... i then went back down today to $120 .. then went back up to $257 then backdown to $193 ... although, i feel really tilt and feel like joining with my whole bankroll (Lol) .. does anyone have any strategies towards my bankroll size, and how do i overcome tiltness?
      You have like a million of articles here on PokerStrategy. It's time to start reading them :)