This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Finish 8th winning $120 FTP♠

• feelthepressure
      feelthepressure
      Bronze
      Hey guys, i recently finished 8th in an "Australian first deposit Freeroll" ... my bankroll started at $120 .. i heebed it up in 2 days to $257 on the 10/25c tables and 25/50c tables ... i then went back down today to $120 .. then went back up to $257 then backdown to $193 ... although, i feel really tilt and feel like joining with my whole bankroll (Lol) .. does anyone have any strategies towards my bankroll size, and how do i overcome tiltness?
  • 2 replies
    • sismis
      sismis
      Bronze
      patience, patience, patience (by Phil Hellmuth)

Btw if you play no limit then you are outside normal bankroll management and will probably go broke because of variance.
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by feelthepressure
      Hey guys, i recently finished 8th in an "Australian first deposit Freeroll" ... my bankroll started at $120 .. i heebed it up in 2 days to $257 on the 10/25c tables and 25/50c tables ... i then went back down today to $120 .. then went back up to $257 then backdown to $193 ... although, i feel really tilt and feel like joining with my whole bankroll (Lol) .. does anyone have any strategies towards my bankroll size, and how do i overcome tiltness?
      You have like a million of articles here on PokerStrategy. It's time to start reading them :)