What the heck Unibet?

• JJWic3
      Hey there.I have a serious problem with Unibet.I deposited 90% of my roll to Unibet to get the bonuses.Unfortunately at NL20 there are amost only anonymus tables,which I don't really like,so I decided to give up and cash out.Obviously they asked me to identify myself,so I sent to them the documents they needed.This was TWO weeks ago.Today I wrote an e-mail,how long does it take to them to freakin' identify me and their answer was:

"Thank you for contacting Unibet regarding your account. Please be advised that your account is currently being investigated by our security team and as such remains blocked until further notice. Investigations of this nature can sometimes take several months to complete. To this end we would ask you to be a little patient in the matter. We will notify you via e-mail once our security team has arrived at their conclusion.

We thank you for your patience and understanding in the matter and wish you a very good day."

Are you kiddin'me?Several months?PS,William Hill,Betfair and Moneybookers took a few days to do this.What the heck is taking too long for them?

Anyone else had a similar experience?Good thing is I left 50$ at Stars,so I can play NL5.GOOD FOR ME!
  • 1 reply
    • RasTweet
      Hey JJWic3

I'm very sorry to hear you're having a bad experience on Unibet :(

I had to do the ID check as well and it only took a week or so. It was a bit longer as usual but thats my fault as well :facepalm:

I also moved your thread to the Unibet forums.