[Application] CG NL25 6max

• Cuvash
      Cuvash
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello!

First of all i would like to say that i am very impressed with PokerStrategy.com :heart:

And i'm apologize for my mistakes, cause i'm not that good at English!

Site has very wide range of opportunities to learn the game, and i am trying to use this chances as much as possible! Last 2 months i have been very active with learning the game. Watching poker videos, evaluating hands in forum and also discussed game with my friends. I have tried both BSS and MSS. And i would love to spend all of my energy focusing on BSS, cause it seems easier to me and also i like it better because I believe its suits me more.

And i have managed to have positive winrates in NL2, NL5, NL10 SH and FR games (Zoom and also Cash Game)!

Proof!

NL2:

NL5:

NL10:

Why do i need the stake?

First of all is that I am playing with friends money, which he just lends to me and basically i don't make any money since he keeps most of the profit (remind me why we are friends again :D ) It is very similiar to stake, that is why i had idea that i could use pokerstrategy.com to make some money.

Why NL25?

I believe that in smaller stakes i won't make much money because, i split profits 50/50 including rakeback and bonuses .

By the way I play on Pokerstars! In start i have been playing either 15 Cash game tables or 6 Zoom Tables (4SH and 2FR), but for about last two weeks I have been playing in 6 Cash Game tables or 2 Zoom SH tables and my WR, reads, game confidence have improved significantly. Only its a little more boring, but im trying to fill the time, by doing some deeper reads and I am trying to take more information about everything thats going on.. seems like it works out for me.

If anyone is interested i would like to use Skype as conversation tool if you agree with it!

BRM:

Usual i'm using 40BI rule, but NL25 is last micro stakes limit so I can play with 30BI or something, it's all discussable if you are interested then text me via community tool so we can make further arrangments.

Thank you!

Best regards, Cuvash :s_thumbsup:
  • 22 replies
    • maritsula
      maritsula
      Bronze
      Reserve all action. I will pm you
    • Cuvash
      Cuvash
      Bronze
      Anyone else interested?

maritsula: offered me to play on Ipoker, and i refused.
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Silver
      Reserve me 40%
    • pucilpet
      pucilpet
      Bronze
      I might be interested. I'll add you on the community.
    • Krimica
      Krimica
      Bronze
      If anything left i would take it. Add you on community tool so we can exchange skype
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      am interested as well.

Added you as friend
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Silver
      taken 40% $350
    • Krimica
      Krimica
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jmackenzie
      taken 40% $350
      James I already tried to get into contact with you through Skype. He said to me that you quit and I sent him your part. Asked him in Skype but still no answer even he was online while I asked him. Did you maybe talked to him.
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Silver
      Originally posted by Krimica
      Originally posted by jmackenzie
      taken 40% $350
      James I already tried to get into contact with you through Skype. He said to me that you quit and I sent him your part. Asked him in Skype but still no answer even he was online while I asked him. Did you maybe talked to him.
      I didnt quit i sent $350 and was told to wait until everyone else was paid
    • Krimica
      Krimica
      Bronze
      So guys, looks like we got scammed(at least he lied to me). 3rd day no reply no Skype. And I bought the whole action and my whole staking roll is gonna X( :( . So please Elvis Kazainis change your opinion and give us the money back.
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      So guys, looks like we got scammed(at least he lied to me). 3rd day no reply no Skype. And I bought the whole action and my whole staking roll is gonna X( :( . So please Elvis Kazainis change your opinion and give us the money back.
      Its only been a few days so maybe we shouldn't jump to conclusions. Any word so far?
    • Krimica
      Krimica
      Bronze
      Originally posted by holmeboy
      Its only been a few days so maybe we shouldn't jump to conclusions. Any word so far?
      Not a word but the fact that he lied says something. He said to me that jmackenzie quit because of personal problems so I sent him also his part which is of course not truth. So in some sort of way starting the deal with a lie isn't an awesome result. Don't you agree?
    • tommygecko
      tommygecko
      Bronze
    • tommygecko
      tommygecko
      Bronze
      Yea, seems like it. Also he's been posting several hand evaluation posts recently at only NL2... His profit graphs at NL5 and NL10 are questionable obviously. And I don't think a player with so many doubtful hands at NL2 can turn a profit at NL25.
    • Theodolus
      Theodolus
      Global
      It seems like you have been scammed.
    • Mat55
      Mat55
      Bronze
      Notice how he has like less than 10,000 hands in each of the limits in his graphs, and he crosses out the Date?

Which means what? To me it seems like he plays a couple thousand hands until he achieves a good winning rate (he could have played 100,000 hands, but shown his graph for last week, which was a winning week).

Sorry if you got scammed, I hope Pokerstrategy can do something!
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi

Just to let you know, A few of us moderators have been monitoring the thread and wanted to leave it for a while to see if there was any updates. There hasn't been.

On one hand, as stated in the terms of staking:

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

however we do not in any way condone this sort of behaviour and will see what we can do to help.

add me on Skype: newfishontheblock, I will create a Skype group and we will see how we can move forward

Best regards

Thazar
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey,

Can everyone directly involved please also add me on Skype:

[Edited]

Thanks.
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Yeah I didn't want to respond for the same reason as Thazar said. Looking at his graphs and recent posting history (nl2 in HE forums) the nl10 w/r is very, very questionable... And a small sample too.

This really sucks... And I hope you guys can get your money back.