This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Nl25 - Tp

• LockONNN
      LockONNN
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($63.24)
      BB ($38.51)
      UTG ($20.70)
      Hero ($32.33)
      BTN ($7.98)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: 4:diamond:

fold, Hero raises to $0.75, fold, fold, BB calls $0.50

FLOP ($1.60) J:spade: A:club: 2:diamond:

BB checks, Hero bets $1, BB calls $1

TURN ($3.60) J:spade: A:club: 2:diamond: K:diamond:

BB bets $1.75, Hero calls $1.75

RIVER ($7.10) J:spade: A:club: 2:diamond: K:diamond: 2:club:

BB bets $8, Hero....

Have no info on villain only 17/14 in 37 hands. My game plan was bet flop, turn, cbh river. Do you agree? What is his range when he donks turn? Would you just call? What about the river? I Dont think he is playing JJ, 22 donking turn also theres so few comobos of those hands. I dont see a Ax overbetting the river. AJ, QT?
  • 1 reply
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey LockONNN,

Overall gameplan sounds good, you correctly identified that this hand is not worth 3 streets of value. Usually bet/bet/check is great when the board is draw heavy. When opponent's range consists of mainly showdown hands but very few draws sometimes a bet/check/bet or even check/bet/bet line can work better. AJ2r is reasonably dry so one of those alternative lines may even work better.

Turn donk - I would imagine you are beat a lot. Absolute bottom of value range is like ATo imo. However you have potentially 9 -14 outs and have a profitable flat.

River should be pretty easy fold imo. I don't think it really matters that you effectively have TPTK on paired board.