Stast on Mansion with Minitables

• sauzer00
      sauzer00
      Bronze
      Hi everyone, i play on mansion poker and use minitables, to play on several tables. Using Elephant i cannot view all the stats properly, because they are not close to each nickname: there's a lot of blank space between the nicknames and their stats, and i cannot see the stats about the players at the top at the table, they fall out of the table itself.
      It also happens that some stats overlap my cards. If it was possible to bring closer them my problem would be solved, but i don't know how to make it. Can you help me?
  • 3 replies
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      Can you please provide a screenshot of your issues. That would help to find a solution for that.

Greets Sebastian.
    • jasty2k
      jasty2k
      Bronze
      I would like to add 2 questions :

Will I need to buy Ongame Hand Graber to get hand history from mansion; or will elephant do it alone ? ( for sng's double or nothing)

Is there any date when elephant HUD should be working for mansion Mini tables Sng's ? ( more / less than 2 months ? )

Thx a lot
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      Well for SNG i can't promise anything because i dont know how long the implemenation will last. Same goes for ongame support, i'm not sure if it isn't forbidden to grab there, so we have to sort that out with ongame.