NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($15.91)
      BB ($21.15)
      UTG ($20)
      Hero ($30.07)
      CO ($21.48)
      BTN ($1.02)

Dealt to Hero K:spade: Q:spade:

UTG raises to $0.60, Hero raises to $1.80, fold, BTN calls $1.02 (AI), fold, fold, UTG calls $1.20

FLOP ($4.92) 5:club: 6:spade: 3:club:

UTG checks, Hero bets $2.60, UTG calls $2.60

TURN ($10.12) 5:club: 6:spade: 3:club: 5:diamond:

UTG checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($10.12) 5:club: 6:spade: 3:club: 5:diamond: 8:diamond:

UTG checks, Hero checks

UTG:

CO: 21/14, 3bet 7.5, squeze 9, 1.4K h
      SB: 45/0
      BB: 30/11

note:
      cold 4bet vs big allin (proably not full stack) squze w KQo, call shove vs fish 120bb - LOOSE STACK OF VS FISH

did not read that note in game so 3bet should be bad vs him. He is opening loose from UTG so I wanted to push him.

Also fold to 3bet was close to 70 I think in game.

Calling should be fine I think, I have more than 50%. CO could make some trouble, but with squeze, but maybe he would not do that vs UTG light. And fish can add some value by entering the pot and KQs playes well in multiway.

Also another reason for calling could be that his cbet is low.

What do you think about cbet? I think he can have AQ on flop, but maybe some other hands. I had backdorr FD and KQ is overcards in case he has PP like 99.
  • 4 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hey,

I don't mind the preflop 3bet but I can agree that calling will be fine against him if you are failry sure people behind are not too aggressive when you just flat there.

Postflop, I don't understand why you cbet when there's only a sidepot to win with a fold. You are facing overpair most often so you should expect him to call and then you need to barrel. If your plan is to bet once, I think that it's bad since you don't win enough of the time, you need to barrel often and basically force him to put in dead money into the pot. His WTSD is kind of high imo for barreling, I would go for thin value or very high equity bluffs.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      I don't understand why you cbet when there's only a sidepot to win with a fold.

he asked same in the chat and called me donk :D but at least I new that he is on tilt :) he should enjoy if he has PP and gets value. He actually had this time QJs FD, so also good for him.

I was not sure, but I saw I have backdoor FD and expected overcards to fold. But yeah, not enough overcards compared to PPs probably without additinal info.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hahahah! Bet to induce tilt! Should think about it more and implement.

I would cbet for example a good semi-bluff because then I can win against his midpairs way more often somehow but KQss, only BD FD is just too weak imo. Hope you won some from him after inducing tilt.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      I won even at this hand :) I don't kwow why he did not bluff after I checked 3 times.

Ah he is OOP, so it was harder for him. But still could donk on the river and I would have folded my overcards.

If I have overpair, I would have bet turn probably.