UTG+1 ($21.47)
      CO ($20.85)
      BTN ($27.46)

Dealt to Hero 4:spade: 9:spade:

fold, fold, fold, fold, SB raises to $0.80, Hero calls $0.60

FLOP ($1.60) 2:heart: 4:heart: 2:club:

SB bets $1, Hero raises to $2.80, SB raises to $6, Hero folds

SB wins $6.84

cold 4bet vs big allin squze w KQo, call shove vs fish 120bb - LOOSE STACK OF VS FISH
      open UTG w QJs, call 3bet OOP when fish cold called, c/c low flop w FD, check till sd - PASSIVE ON LATER STREETS
      open in SB, checked to fold - 2 times

his sizing always was 4bb in SB. At the session he was stealing about 67% in SB, not folding to 3bets, 4beting instead few times, so I did not want to 3bet.

But I think with suited hand I can outplay him but bluffing often when he checks, becausse so far saw him just giving up.

This time I think I made misake by rasing. WHen he has such low cbet, its mostly for value. Coudl be some draws also, but those are not folding.

So I think I could fold even top pair, because he has good ewuity. And wait for better spot to bluffraise where he would not have many overpairs. Or maybe never bluffraise vs cbet because of low cbet stat. And jsut bluff when he checs.
  • 4 replies
    • DrDunne
      hey speedfanatic

imo it's best to either fold it or 3bet bluff it preflop, but i think folding is much much better since we don't have blockers and he isn't folding a crazy amount vs 3bets. this guy is barrelling the turn a fair amount... he cbets flop 56% and turn 60%. with a hand like this, it's difficult to see where our profit will come from. we have many better hands in our range to call for implied odds, and we should definitely not count on this guy checking the turn either because of his relatively high turn cbet... so floating no longer is a great option. and we can't expect to be that happy about flopping a pair. so i just fold it pre because we can't create a solid plan for the hand by flatting.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      He cbets turn a lot because he has strong range on it I think. His flop cbet is low, thats why turn is strong.

So I tried to exploit his low cbet and loose steal OOP.
    • EmanuelC16

If you think he checks to fold about 40% of the time, I think calling pre is fine. It's obviously not very profitable but you have position and know where you can make some money. If he doesn't fold to 3bets either, I prefer folding this hand vs 4bb. When SB opens to 4bb and doesn't fold to 3bets I would go ahead and 3bet a lot for value and force them to put in money with a weak range. Starting from their open, they put in quite a bit of money so you can take advantage of the dead money.

As played, I think the clear play here is to call when you flop TP. You never bluff him off anything, you don't get value either, you don't bluff him off better hands later either. Call, maybe bluff later, try to get to showdown usually. It's not a great hand but raising is spewy imo, since your plan was to usually win when he doesn't cbet. I think fold might be better than a raise against him specifically.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      You never bluff him off anything, you don't get value either, you don't bluff him off better hands later either.

The thing is - I did not want to let him catch something if he has overcards - to fold his equity my aim was. But yeah, this is a mistake to think that he has overcards often when at the same time to think that he cbets mostly value hands.