This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

fifty50/don coaching?

• roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Is this coaching on today? People have to make arrangements in their schedules to attend these coachings and we have no notice of cancellation?

Then we get " sorry the coach this the coach that...blah blah blah

I'm self employed too and if I'm going to be late or have to cancel a job,the first thing I do is call and let people know!! X(

I understand if it was cancelled because of a genuine emergency, and my apologies if it is, I'm annoyed as I could have been doing something more constructive with my time than sitting around waiting for a coaching session to begin.

Roo X(
  • 1 reply
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Roo,

Sorry for missing this until now. I believe there has been an ongoing glitch with some of our coachings which means they have been appearing in the player at the incorrect time.

I will see if this was the case here and get the relevant personnel to reply to you :)

My dearest apologies to you and all members effected by this. Obviously we want everything to run smoothly all of the time but this one just escaped us :(

Kind regards,
      Gary