This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] anon tables nl4 sh AQo SB

• noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      UTG: $4.09 (102.3 bb)
      MP: $5.87 (146.8 bb)
      CO: $12.37 (309.3 bb)
      BTN: $4.04 (101 bb)
      SB: $4.26 (106.5 bb)
      BB: $4.12 (103 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A :club: Q:diamond:
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.12, BTN folds, SB calls $0.10, BB folds

readless. I dont want to 3bet bluff pretty much against an unkn who seems regy. so i call preflop

Flop: ($0.28) T:diamond: 4:diamond: K:heart: (2 players)
      SB checks, CO bets $0.22, SB raises to $0.68, CO calls $0.46

on that flop with gs ok to ch/raise?

Turn: ($1.64) 9:heart: (2 players)
      SB checks, CO bets $1.05, SB folds

once i get called on the flop i ch/fold unless i hit . Ok plan ?
  • 3 replies
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

Preflop I prefer 3betting here. We can get called by worse hands here plus we'd love to pick up the pot right here.

On this flop I prefer check/calling or check/folding. Check/raising isn't a great option here since we can hardly have enough value hands, plus this board hits his range pretty well.

As played, I would check/fold the turn unimproved as well.
      I would bet if a diamond came though.

Best,
      Plamen
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      Preflop I prefer 3betting here. We can get called by worse hands here plus we'd love to pick up the pot right here.

even if the pfr was from the BTN u still prefer the 3bet against unkns ? its true that they call a lot. with AQs are u more likely to call preflop ?

and with what range u would 3bet against him if he is open from the CO or BTn ?
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Usually AQ is a normal 3bet for me against CO/BU and I would keep 3betting unless I know that he folds a lot and there is no value in 3betting.

Against unknown I'd 3bet with TT+, AQ+ against CO, and TT+, AJs+, AQo+ against BU.