[NL2-NL10] Nl4 Zoom Kk

• adsefghijk
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      MP3 (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K, K.
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0.12, 2 folds, SB calls $0.10, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.28) 2, 2, Q (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.20, SB raises to $0.60, Hero calls $0.40.

Turn: ($1.48) Q (2 players)
      SB bets $1.00, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.48.

Villain is a 50/25/2,5AF/21 hands. The pot is large enough already to get him AI by the river, so is flatting the flop x/r good? Or should I just get it in on the flop?
  • 2 replies
    • pokerferrer
      I think calling flop is much better here, so we can fold on late streets if board will become bad. Also there is not so many bad cards for us. I even think the 3bet flop is the huge mistake.
      Without any dynamic pretty easy crying fold turn for me. Vs small bet I would call more likely.
    • w34z3l
      Hey Adsefghijk,

You could legitimately fold this hand on the flop at these stakes and not feel too bad about it imo. Most players are not raising Qx on this texture, also not c/r bluffing vs MP open. You also have to worry about the fact that you have 2 streets left to play and suffer from reverse implieds.

Having said that, villain looks loose-ish so far and you have position. I doubt villain is ever bluffing, you just have to hope he is bad enough to raise a Qx on this texture. When the Q hits on the turn it should be a pretty easy fold.