Bronze
      Button ($5.57) Unknown
      Hero (UTG) ($9.64)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 2, A
      Hero bets $0.17, 2 folds, Button calls $0.17, 2 folds

Flop: ($0.41) 4, 3, 6 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.25, Button calls $0.25

Turn: ($0.91) A (2 players)
      Hero checks, Button bets $0.05, Hero raises to $0.55, Button raises to $1.50, Hero folds

Preflop: Sometimes I openraise the hand, sometimes not, depends on my opponents.
      Flop: In this spot with the gutshot pretty default cBet for me, after he calls me I still give him several overcards and pairs.
      Turn: As the Ace comes I want to give him the chance to float me, simultaneously I want to adopt potcontrol so my plan is to x/c him. But as he donks a minbet I think he must be really weak, so I decide to raise him. I choose a smaller betsize that he feels likely to call me with a hand like 77+, but as he 4bets I feel like I'm way behind and decide to quick fold.

How can I improve my game in this spot? Just call the donk if i already planed to x/c him for potcontrol and bluff induce or maybe just raise him bigger? Or maybe just playing straight forward, no check, maybe b/f $0,6 ?
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Ricco,

PReflop: looks fine

Postflop: I would cbet slightly larger OOP and as played I would prefer to cbet myself for value versus draws and pairs. 1/2 pot bet is good enough.

And it would be a bet/fold.