This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] anon tables nl4 sh AKo BTN

• noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      UTG: $6.74 (168.5 bb)
      MP: $4.99 (124.8 bb)
      CO: $8.19 (204.7 bb)
      BTN: $5.07 (126.8 bb)
      SB: $4.41 (110.3 bb)
      BB: $5.28 (132 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BTN with A :diamond: K :heart:
      2 folds, CO calls $0.04, BTN raises to $0.16, 2 folds, CO calls $0.12

CO unkn but looks fishy up to this point.

Flop: ($0.38) A:heart: Q:diamond: 6:heart: (2 players)
      CO checks, BTN bets $0.28, CO calls $0.28

stadar cbet with TPTK

Turn: ($0.94) 7:heart: (2 players)
      CO checks, BTN checks

completes the flus but we got the redraw with our Kh so ok to check back ? We take the free card to hit our nuts + we wont get much value from worst hands like Ax prob so i check and if on the river checks to me i would bet or i would call a bet if he bets.

River: ($0.94) T:spade: (2 players)
      CO bets $0.94, BTN calls $0.94

he pot its a bit fast and i think that i am always beat Also the T isnt a great card. However i had made the plan from the turn to check and call a bet on the river However against this big bet we got to sstick to our plan and call? Or make a fold cause we dont beat much ?
  • 3 replies
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      you have to bet the turn imo. you got tptk, bet for value - you will get called by worse! also, if you check back and another heart falls on the river it will be a bit of an action killer. go for value while you still can. you will also avoid guessing games on the river.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Noulispa,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: I think that checking the turn is a mistake with TPTK and NFD.

Why do we have him just on hearts? We want more value from Ax now rather than wait till the river.

River should be a fold without information even though he's polarized. Villains at these limits rarely bluff for high amounts like this.
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      Yes both are right . I make this mistake often enough i should stop it... But on the turn if we bet sth lile .70 and he raise to 2.2 $ or so we got to fold right ? and this sucks a bit.. What u think?