UTG: $6.74 (168.5 bb)
      MP: $4.99 (124.8 bb)
      CO: $8.19 (204.7 bb)
      BTN: $5.07 (126.8 bb)
      SB: $4.41 (110.3 bb)
      BB: $5.28 (132 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BTN with A :diamond: K :heart:
      2 folds, CO calls $0.04, BTN raises to $0.16, 2 folds, CO calls $0.12

CO unkn but looks fishy up to this point.

Flop: ($0.38) A:heart: Q:diamond: 6:heart: (2 players)
      CO checks, BTN bets $0.28, CO calls $0.28

stadar cbet with TPTK

Turn: ($0.94) 7:heart: (2 players)
      CO checks, BTN checks

completes the flus but we got the redraw with our Kh so ok to check back ? We take the free card to hit our nuts + we wont get much value from worst hands like Ax prob so i check and if on the river checks to me i would bet or i would call a bet if he bets.

River: ($0.94) T:spade: (2 players)
      CO bets $0.94, BTN calls $0.94

he pot its a bit fast and i think that i am always beat Also the T isnt a great card. However i had made the plan from the turn to check and call a bet on the river However against this big bet we got to sstick to our plan and call? Or make a fold cause we dont beat much ?
  • 3 replies
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      you have to bet the turn imo. you got tptk, bet for value - you will get called by worse! also, if you check back and another heart falls on the river it will be a bit of an action killer. go for value while you still can. you will also avoid guessing games on the river.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Noulispa,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: I think that checking the turn is a mistake with TPTK and NFD.

Why do we have him just on hearts? We want more value from Ax now rather than wait till the river.

River should be a fold without information even though he's polarized. Villains at these limits rarely bluff for high amounts like this.
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      Yes both are right . I make this mistake often enough i should stop it... But on the turn if we bet sth lile .70 and he raise to 2.2 $ or so we got to fold right ? and this sucks a bit.. What u think?