This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] anon tables nl4 sh TT BB

• noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      SB: $4 (100 bb)
      BB: $4.21 (105.3 bb)
      UTG: $2.55 (63.7 bb)
      MP: $4.44 (111 bb)
      CO: $6.03 (150.8 bb)
      BTN: $4 (100 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with T :club: T:spade:
      4 folds, SB raises to $0.12, BB calls $0.08

SB is unkn but he looks okish up to this point . So i just call IP preflop without any reads on how he plays against 3bets.

Flop: ($0.24) 2:heart: 7:heart: A:spade: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.18, BB calls $0.18

ok board. I expectg from him to cbet his entire range.I call with the plan to call on the most low card turn + non hearts.

Turn: ($0.60) 5:spade: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.36, BB calls $0.36

the turn gives a bd spade fd and the opp bets again . He can has Ax draws 88-99 that he barrels ? So i call again and hope that he checks the river

River: ($1.32) 6:diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, BB checks
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

3bet should be better option preflop. Players would bet/call a lot worse hands and you likely do not really get 4bet that often.
      Floating flop is fine, but since there a lot of bad turn cards I also don´t mind either folding or raising for value 0.45$. If he has air, you win pot right now; if he has better pocketpairs (JJ-KK) then he would most likely b/f these hands, also you´re protecting against flushdraws and overcards.

I would fold on the turn. Players would usually not double barrel on Axx boards and even if you´re ahead against flushdraws, he might 3 barrel+ against Ax or JJ-KK you don´t really get the odds.

best regards,