MP: $4.50 (112.5 bb)
      CO: $3.25 (81.3 bb)
      BTN: $6.73 (168.3 bb)
      SB: $4.57 (114.3 bb)
      BB: $8.46 (211.5 bb)
      UTG: $4.42 (110.5 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 8 :heart: 8:spade:
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.12, 2 folds, BB calls $0.08

CO unkn but looks fishy. We can 3bet for value preflop ? and 88 be in our buttom of our 3bet value range? I flat pre to play postflop.

Flop: ($0.26) 5:diamond: 9:spade: 3:spade: (2 players)
      BB checks, CO bets $0.12, BB calls $0.12

i ch/call at least once cause in this board he often miss + he bets a lot.

Turn: ($0.50) Q:diamond: (2 players)
      BB bets $0.34, CO calls $0.34

I dont have any reason behind the donk bet on the turn... But what is best and what is our plan should be? to ch/fold turn ? ch/call low turn s non spades?

River: ($1.18) T:diamond: (2 players)
      BB checks, CO checks
  • 4 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Noulispa,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: I don't like our line on the turn, especially for no reason whatsoever and even flop can be a small value raise.

As played just give up on the river.

I would play ck/fold on the turn versus a fish.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

3bet is a little better option, although call is also fine.
      I would likely lead that flop or take c/r line. I don´t like c/c, since there are a lot bad turn cards and he may always double barrel off your hand. If player is straight forward then c/c flop, c/f turn is the best option.

Leading turn is interesting and likely has the same value as c/f. You likely don´t get raised too often and fold out air. Problem is river play and playing against aggressive opponents who tend to raise leads.

If I lead turn I would likely bluff that river card to fold out everything besides Qx+.

best regards,
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      I would likely lead that flop

Hey if we lead we dont miss the value from his cbet with bad hands .Also a lot of players raise really loose this donk bets? but the opp looks fishy so it would make a bit sense..
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by noulispa
      I would likely lead that flop

Hey if we lead we dont miss the value from his cbet with bad hands .Also a lot of players raise really loose this donk bets? but the opp looks fishy so it would make a bit sense..
      Hi,

If you´re leading there air, sets, flushdraws and pairs then it is very difficult to abuse you. Some players might raise you once or twice but then play straight forward if you´re balanced.

best regards,