This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] anon tables nl4 sh 88 BB

• noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      MP: $4.50 (112.5 bb)
      CO: $3.25 (81.3 bb)
      BTN: $6.73 (168.3 bb)
      SB: $4.57 (114.3 bb)
      BB: $8.46 (211.5 bb)
      UTG: $4.42 (110.5 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 8 :heart: 8:spade:
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.12, 2 folds, BB calls $0.08

CO unkn but looks fishy. We can 3bet for value preflop ? and 88 be in our buttom of our 3bet value range? I flat pre to play postflop.

Flop: ($0.26) 5:diamond: 9:spade: 3:spade: (2 players)
      BB checks, CO bets $0.12, BB calls $0.12

i ch/call at least once cause in this board he often miss + he bets a lot.

Turn: ($0.50) Q:diamond: (2 players)
      BB bets $0.34, CO calls $0.34

I dont have any reason behind the donk bet on the turn... But what is best and what is our plan should be? to ch/fold turn ? ch/call low turn s non spades?

River: ($1.18) T:diamond: (2 players)
      BB checks, CO checks
  • 4 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Noulispa,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: I don't like our line on the turn, especially for no reason whatsoever and even flop can be a small value raise.

As played just give up on the river.

I would play ck/fold on the turn versus a fish.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

3bet is a little better option, although call is also fine.
      I would likely lead that flop or take c/r line. I don´t like c/c, since there are a lot bad turn cards and he may always double barrel off your hand. If player is straight forward then c/c flop, c/f turn is the best option.

Leading turn is interesting and likely has the same value as c/f. You likely don´t get raised too often and fold out air. Problem is river play and playing against aggressive opponents who tend to raise leads.

If I lead turn I would likely bluff that river card to fold out everything besides Qx+.

best regards,
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      I would likely lead that flop

Hey if we lead we dont miss the value from his cbet with bad hands .Also a lot of players raise really loose this donk bets? but the opp looks fishy so it would make a bit sense..
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by noulispa
      I would likely lead that flop

Hey if we lead we dont miss the value from his cbet with bad hands .Also a lot of players raise really loose this donk bets? but the opp looks fishy so it would make a bit sense..
      Hi,

If you´re leading there air, sets, flushdraws and pairs then it is very difficult to abuse you. Some players might raise you once or twice but then play straight forward if you´re balanced.

best regards,